Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Charlton Defender In The Mask

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Alphabet man was very poor.

Imagine how much it would cost to have his name on your shirt

He had one good run where our whole team backed off him.
...pity he can't shoot though!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is anyone else slightly perturbed at the sinister new trend of bearded opposition goalkeepers? It's just wrong.

Beards in general I think. Lots of massive ones around. Sinister indeed. What are they hiding?

Famous for shagging Lampard's ex wife I think

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
funnily enough just before the match i got him in a pack of world cup stickers

Am amazed they managed to fit Ghoochannejhad on a single sticker, to be honest. Can't recall what the match announcer actually said when he announced the substitution yesterday but presumably he made no attempt at the full monty :lol:

CAFC4ME

Apr 11, 2014
Funnily enough Wilson may make supporters player of the year for us. He missed the game on Tuesday last because he has just fractured an eye socket, hence the mask. We took a huge risk naming, and then bringing on Chris Solly at right back late on, a great player we have missed all season. Charlton fans are praying that Solly will eventually be able to return fully because we have missed him, and Wilson has had to carry the load.
I am still not disputing we were crap though, however Wilson scored a couple on Boxing day, so he is not absolute crap by any means.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here