Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Buying a ticket returned through ticket exchange

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
I'm trying to buy a STH guest ticket for a ( Albion supporting ) mate for the Arsenal game.

The only tickets available are for wheelchair spots. But you have to look through all the areas showing tickets to find this out.

Does anyone know, is there any way to be notified if a ticket comes up through the ticket exchange ?

Or, is there a way to search the website excluding wheelchair spots ? Or, anything else that may be useful in finding a returned seat ?

Thanks for any help.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
None of the above.

Just a matter of searching as frequently as you can and hoping to get lucky. However...

a) Most blocks don't have any WC spaces, and you probably know which ones do already.
b) I think any fan can buy the WC spaces if they are listed for sale.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
None of the above.

Just a matter of searching as frequently as you can and hoping to get lucky. However...

a) Most blocks don't have any WC spaces, and you probably know which ones do already.
b) I think any fan can buy the WC spaces if they are listed for sale.

Is that really true that an able bodied person can sit in a WC space or have I misunderstood.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
[/B]

Is that really true that an able bodied person can sit in a WC space or have I misunderstood.

The answer is yes. I called the club and they confirmed this is correct and that it happens at sold out games. Also that nobody, including the regular WC folk, are put out in any way by the practice.

So I bought one.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
The answer is yes. I called the club and they confirmed this is correct and that it happens at sold out games. Also that nobody, including the regular WC folk, are put out in any way by the practice.

So I bought one.

Thank you. I was just about to phone the club to check but instead I’ve gone ahead and just purchased two tickets for some mates.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Thank you. I was just about to phone the club to check but instead I’ve gone ahead and just purchased two tickets for some mates.

Wow, I thought we'd get bollocked if we try and buy a disabled seat?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Wow, I thought we'd get bollocked if we try and buy a disabled seat?

The club have put them up for sale so that’s that. Some areas are wheelchair only but other areas are not. Once you click on the drop down box it tells you who is eligible to buy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here