Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coventry match - tickets ON SALE NOW

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes, the decision does seem odd - time will tell, if the club's stance has been right. I do sense that with this game, there is a momentum building; convenient time, cheap tickets and the team that will be put out, whilst no doubt one of "squad rotation" will be quite strong, certainly compared to say, last year's team at Lincoln. Dare I say it, we should win (yes, I know) and will probably never have a better chance of reaching the quarter finals, thus bringing cash for the club. The fact that the matches have been on Saturdays designed to be used for cup matches has prevented the inevitable fixture-overload and consequent tiredness.

A PL win in the intervening time will give sales a boost ... feel good factor.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
There is still something very amateurish about the club’s ticketing policy.

This thread is littered with posts about people not knowing tickets were on sale, can they buy them, which car parks are open, how many can you buy, which stands are open, are tickets linked to STH allowance etc etc etc.

If Paul Barber does read NSC he should garner a lot of useful information from this thread, because it tells me the club’s communications re ticketing, website clarity and seat availability in the stadium leave a lot to be desired. And we still don’t have a proper ticket exchange.

I often read on here what a great CEO Barber is. This may be the case but from the look of this thread, this is one part of his area of responsibility which is sadly lacking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

This thread is littered with posts about people not knowing tickets were on sale, can they buy them, which car parks are open, how many can you buy, which stands are open, are tickets linked to STH allowance etc etc etc.

But all this information is available on the club website. I am often amazed that people ask such questions when the answers are so close to hand.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

If Paul Barber does read NSC he should garner a lot of useful information from this thread, because it tells me the club’s communications re ticketing, website clarity and seat availability in the stadium leave a lot to be desired. And we still don’t have a proper ticket exchange.

I often read on here what a great CEO Barber is. This may be the case but from the look of this thread, this is one part of his area of responsibility which is sadly lacking.

You may well be right to an extent, but sometimes folk could show some initiative and actually look at the website. If they are on NSC, they have access to the internet and surely they can see on the club's website, for example, when tickets are on sale. It is not hidden afterall, as this would hardly be in the club's interest. Similarly with regard to the up-coming cup tie, all they have to do is read and see which parts of the ground are closed off. The ticket exchange does seem, however, to cause more complaints -since I never use or need it, I am not sure how justified or otherwise the comments are. Others will know better than I do.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
But all this information is available on the club website. I am often amazed that people ask such questions when the answers are so close to hand.

Yes, I know.

But they do - and that’s the point I’m trying to make. It’s a litany of different things rather than one in particular thing which tells me there’s something not quite right about the way the club does this.

I worked it all out, but nearly clicked on the wrong buy button as others have done and had to check back a couple of times because (to me anyway) the car parking info wasn’t clear

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Yes, I know.

But they do - and that’s the point I’m trying to make. It’s a litany of different things rather than one in particular thing which tells me there’s something not quite right about the way the club does this.

I worked it all out, but nearly clicked on the wrong buy button as others have done and had to check back a couple of times because (to me anyway) the car parking info wasn’t clear

I can see your point yes and hope you got it all sorted. It does frustrate me though when fans ask such ridiculous questions such as when are Coventry tickets going on sale when they already are.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Yes, I know.

There I do agree with you. It sounds silly but the buy button is below the line and it looks as if it refers to the next match. that could certainly be that shade clearer, though this is in reality a minor point, as I am sure you agree.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
There I do agree with you. It sounds silly but the buy button is below the line and it looks as if it refers to the next match. that could certainly be that shade clearer, though this is in reality a minor point, as I am sure you agree.

Totally agree.

All of them are minor. It’s just there seems to be a lot of them.....

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
It may be on the website but occasionally more important events occur in life than to keep looking at the site.

The club have now sent out emails to STH but not all of them have received them.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've got four in the North and the others in our group may or may not be joining us. I apologise to whoever's seats I have nicked but I CAN'T EFFING BOOK MY OWN.

Barber Out.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
STH in north, phoned today at 3 15 pm. Unable to get ticket for my son as he does not have a fan number. Asked where I wanted to sit, tried my own seat and it was still available.

But a STH can buy up to 4 seats with the other (up to) 3 not needing to be assigned to anyone.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
But a STH can buy up to 4 seats with the other (up to) 3 not needing to be assigned to anyone.

Not the case Bozza. Both my boys are Junior Seagulls Plus and have attended most home games but I can’t buy them a ticket until Monday. As far as I could make out I can only buy a ticket for a STH which does mean I can buy myself one but not my boys.

I’m waiting until Monday unless someone can tell me I’m doing something wrong

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not the case Bozza. Both my boys are Junior Seagulls Plus and have attended most home games but I can’t buy them a ticket until Monday. As far as I could make out I can only buy a ticket for a STH which does mean I can buy myself one but not my boys.

[MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION] and others on this thread have bought tickets for non-STH already.

I think the "trick" is you select two tickets, when doing it online, and leave them both assigned to you. Do not assign one to your son as the system will detect that he can't have one in his own name yet.

I think that's it anyway.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Go online.

Buy 3 tickets.

Allocate yourself 1 of them.

Leave the other 2 un-allocated.

( If it doesn't let you leave them unallocated, allocate them all to yourself ).

Sorted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here