Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Favour sought, pretty please with sprinkles on top

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you've ever wanted to do me a favour for running NSC etc, then please do the following. It will mean a lot to me if you can help.

It will cost you no money and take up a few minutes of your time.

1. Download an app...

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discovery-card-quest/id1276654969?mt=8
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.virttrade.discoverycards&hl=en

2. Ideally download it on a device you use and another one your kids use (if you have kids and other devices)

3. Once you're in and through the intro, tap the spanner in the top right of the app home screen, tap redeem code, and then enter: BHAFC
This will get you a whole load of in-app currency for free. You can do this once per account.

4. Play it. Get your kids to play it. Play it against them.

5. Report back here, or to me directly if you prefer - what's good and what isn't.

(Optional 6. Ask friends etc to have a go too)

For every install made (which I will track by the use of the BHAFC code) NSC will make a donation to the REMF

Disclaimer: I'm doing some work with the company developing the app but I have no financial involvement in the company itself, although an Albion fan and NSCer does.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I use it already, as [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] mentioned it to me. It's an interesting 'game' and quite educational as well. Plenty of scope to expand the adventure aspects as well.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Done and will get grandson to explain it to me!Do you know if it works on an Omsung?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I'll download it and get the kids to the same later, that's 4 devices between us. However if the Pokemon games are anything to go by it will cause endless arguments, possibly some major flounces out of the front room and a couple of threats to never play the bloody thing again, and that's just me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here