NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
FFS [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

This is clearly YOUR fault.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
So Southampton get a draw with Spurs, Swansea lead Liverpool and some Brighton fans are seriously taking positives from a 0-4 defeat. It just shows you can compete with these teams on a one off basis if you approach it in the right way. I hate to say it, but we are pathetic at everything from talking up the opposition in the pre match press conference to asking for their shirts afterwards.

Totally agree.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not that simple at all. We took the game to Chelsea. We just conceded 2 goals in the first 10 minutes!

Swansea haven't taken then game to Liverpool. They've sat back, were poor for 40 minutes, but sucker punched.

Albion's taking the game to Liverpool and Chelsea, got its just desserts. Have to be more circumspect, unfortunately.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
1-0 Swansea HT, desperately need a brace from Liverpool in the second half. looking a really nasty situation now.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Bloody annoying. I forgot to get on, I mean.

Nice trading position now for those who did.

This makes you and even bigger c**t, starting a thread on how good the odds are and predicting a Liverpool slip up and not opening a position on a result that could ultimately f**k the Albion. :ban::ffsparr:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
1-0 Swansea HT, desperately need a brace from Liverpool in the second half. looking a really nasty situation now.

Look on the bright side, if it was us leading 1-0 at half time against a top six club we’d end up getting well beaten. Swansea are supposed to be worse than us :smile:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We haven't played as badly as Liverpool all season, even with a few dire first halves. Losing the ball and fouling. Short passing OK though in slow motion sideways.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
So Southampton get a draw with Spurs, Swansea lead Liverpool and some Brighton fans are seriously taking positives from a 0-4 defeat. It just shows you can compete with these teams on a one off basis if you approach it in the right way. I hate to say it, but we are pathetic at everything from talking up the opposition in the pre match press conference to asking for their shirts afterwards.

CH just being too defensive. Lowest scorers in the PL and13 games without a win. Can't score with 10 men constantly behind the ball

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, I'm in full-on FFS mode at the moment.

I got on 3-1 Liverpool @11/1 though, so lets hope the bloke from the Banana Splits sorts this shit out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here