Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Iranian Fans

PersianNYer15

Jul 25, 2018
New York/New Jersey
Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome. I feel like an adopted child who just got new parents :D

I’m already planning what I like to call a New York City detox and get out of here for a bit in October and will aim to visit my uncle in Brighton the week of 10/6 to make it to the game vs West Ham.

Don’t mean to get too off topic here but since we’re on the subject of Iranians....for those of you Brighton scouts here keep a close eye on 2 players: Morteza Pouraliganji and also Saeid Ezatolahi.

Not sure how highly regarded Ian Darke is in England (in USA he’s like a god for us to listen to so we don’t have to hear voices like Alexi Lalas) but he was full of praise for Pouraliganji during the World Cup calling him one of the best center backs of the group stage. During World Cup qualifiers Pouraliganji shut down Son Heung Min and also was our best player contributing to our qualification before conceding a single goal.

Ezatolahi is interesting too for you guys because similar to AJ he is young (even a few years younger), big, strong, and fearless. He’s similar to your own Biram Keyal (who I’ve watched since his days at Celtic when I had an Israeli room mate watching all of his games) but I’d say has a much more dangerous shot on him and a much more commanding presence on the part of the pitch that needs it the most in the defensive midfield position. I bet he wouldn’t cost more than a few million pounds.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Welcome to our new Iranian friends (and, like others, apologise for the few bell-ends on this site)

Question for you: I'd be interested to try Persian food but it looks a bit meat orientated - do you have any vegetarian dishes?

hashtag (whatever that means) generationsnowflake :rolleyes::lolol:

PersianNYer15

Jul 25, 2018
New York/New Jersey
I’d remind people that Palace fans can register new accounts on NSC just as easily as Iranian ones...

A big welcome to NSC and BHAFC to the genuine Iranian fans!

Don’t worry brother, if palace supporters try to pull any nonsense like that here.....Iranian keyboard warriors will make them regret it more than I can put into words. I think 4 years later Messi’s IG is still under attack by Iranians for that stoppage time goal :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome. I feel like an adopted child who just got new parents :D

I’m already planning what I like to call a New York City detox and get out of here for a bit in October and will aim to visit my uncle in Brighton the week of 10/6 to make it to the game vs West Ham.

Don’t mean to get too off topic here but since we’re on the subject of Iranians....for those of you Brighton scouts here keep a close eye on 2 players: Morteza Pouraliganji and also Saeid Ezatolahi.

Not sure how highly regarded Ian Darke is in England (in USA he’s like a god for us to listen to so we don’t have to hear voices like Alexi Lalas) but he was full of praise for Pouraliganji during the World Cup calling him one of the best center backs of the group stage. During World Cup qualifiers Pouraliganji shut down Son Heung Min and also was our best player contributing to our qualification before conceding a single goal.

Ezatolahi is interesting too for you guys because similar to AJ he is young (even a few years younger), big, strong, and fearless. He’s similar to your own Biram Keyal (who I’ve watched since his days at Celtic when I had an Israeli room mate watching all of his games) but I’d say has a much more dangerous shot on him and a much more commanding presence on the part of the pitch that needs it the most in the defensive midfield position. I bet he wouldn’t cost more than a few million pounds.

Three threads on us signing Pouraliganji now.... are you a scout??

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

Apparently we re in talks with the Morteza fella :bowdown:a

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Let me Reply to you by Saying...

F*** Palace

Im in

There is something I like about this poster but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Anyone else loving NSC at the moment ? The pseudo intellectual alt-right contingent (and usual suspect thick as #### knuckle draggers) were having their day in the sun, but then the Iranians invaded.

Instead of a call to arms, people started exchanging rice recipes.

Last edited:

PersianNYer15

Jul 25, 2018
New York/New Jersey
Three threads on us signing Pouraliganji now.... are you a scout??

Apparently we re in talks with the Morteza fella :bowdown:a

Wow well that escalated quickly didn’t it :D I’m not a scout unfortunately, I wish I was!

Honestly signing Morteza would be the steal of the century for any club. He’s a free agent so its literally a free signing and he’s coming off a hot World Cup as I mentioned. Very low risk, very high reward! Brighton’s club officials would be smart to do this. Also small side note his agent is the same agent of Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Amir Hashemi

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Don’t worry brother, if palace supporters try to pull any nonsense like that here.....Iranian keyboard warriors will make them regret it more than I can put into words. I think 4 years later Messi’s IG is still under attack by Iranians for that stoppage time goal :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
All this “aren’t Iranians great people now” is pathetic. We signed a player from Iran we don’t need to have sex with them (especially if it was man on man as that is illegal in some countries!).

Oh bore off. If you have nothing positive to say, **** off......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Don't even bother trying to understand him. He is just a massive bell-end, trying to provoke a reaction.
Probably Palace. Definitely a tw@t.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
One other thing to mention to our new Iranian friends. If any of you play chess, we have an NSC team playing teams all around the world. We currently have games going with Boca Juniors, Galatasary, Man U and Ajax (among others).We welcome players of all standards and it's a community within a community.

Find it on https://www.chess.com/club/brighton-and-hove-albion-nsc

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
You might find our views on homosexuality a little unusual.

I don't think we are different to any other clubs fans with regards to that a mixture of fans a mixture of views it's the same with politics we are not a left-wing club we are a complete mixture of people ages and classes.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I don't think we are different to any other clubs fans with regards to that a mixture of fans a mixture of views it's the same with politics we are not a left-wing club we are a complete mixture of people ages and classes.

I don't think that's true at all. Yes, we are a mixture of fans with differing political views but there are no (or very few) homophobic posts on the site - compare that to other clubs.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
All this “aren’t Iranians great people now” is pathetic. We signed a player from Iran we don’t need to have sex with them (especially if it was man on man as that is illegal in some countries!).

Does it take effort to be such an idiot or does it come naturally? If it takes effort you must be permanently exhausted.

el punal

Does it take effort to be such an idiot or does it come naturally? If it takes effort you must be permanently exhausted.

He’s definitely exhausted on this thread. There he is in a small, darkened room getting all his jollies from reading all the ripostes to his oafish and puerile posts. The more outraged the replies the more he gets a stiffy. Poor little friendless sod.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here