Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parents who consistently take their kids to school late !!!! 1 bullet behind the ear ?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
So you lot agree that it’s ok ? Jesus wept :rolleyes:

Some terrible parents on here.

To be fair, you did not do yourself any favours with your question in your opening post, and the criticism is rather of the way you went about things, and should not be interpreted as agreement that lateness is acceptable, which, on a regular basis it clearly is not. I suspect that on occasion we are all late at some stage, often due to unavoidable factors, such as traffic chaos for example, but sauntering along a road and not caring a jot about timings gives the children concerned a very bad message.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I'd like to know which one takes the bullet?

The woman. Brown teeth and is really really really thick, you know the sort of person that you talk to with words that are no longer than 4 letters. Look, the bottom line is she takes her kids to school late every single day, no disabilities, no issues on their behalf, they are just divs and they will bring their kids up to be divs and so it goes on and on and before you know it their offspring will still be wearing nappies when they are 18 years old. Don’t say I didn’t warn you !!

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
To be fair, you did not do yourself any favours with your question in your opening post, and the criticism is rather of the way you went about things, and should not be interpreted as agreement that lateness is acceptable, which, on a regular basis it clearly is not. I suspect that on occasion we are all late at some stage, often due to unavoidable factors, such as traffic chaos for example, but sauntering along a road and not caring a jot about timings gives the children concerned a very bad message.

Is the correct answer (oh and she’s really thick).

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The woman. Brown teeth and is really really really thick, you know the sort of person that you talk to with words that are no longer than 4 letters. Look, the bottom line is she takes her kids to school late every single day, no disabilities, no issues on their behalf, they are just divs and they will bring their kids up to be divs and so it goes on and on and before you know it their offspring will still be wearing nappies when they are 18 years old. Don’t say I didn’t warn you !!

Have you spoken to her about it? Asked if there is a problem or – heaven forbid – you could do anything to help, such as offer to take them to school when you go to school?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Have you spoken to her about it? Asked if there is a problem or – heaven forbid – you could do anything to help, such as offer to take them to school when you go to school?

Yeah I’ll offer to take her kids to school while she sits at home doing nothing!

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
question is who is boring enough for this kind of thing to bother them?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
it's all part of the decline in mutual respect for others ........150 kids can get to school on time but 3 consistently can't .....perhaps they are struggling and have to get public transport , perhaps they are inconsiderate taunts who don't care if they are late.....how do you find out..??

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
I pass the same young couple every morning walking their 3 kids to school and every morning they are 10 mins late. Winds me up. Would it matter if one of the parents was actually killed so the other parent bucked their ideas up ? Actually a serious question.

What effing business is it of yours?
Mind your own, could upset the wrong people one day, that'd teach you a lesson.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
it's all part of the decline in mutual respect for others ........150 kids can get to school on time but 3 consistently can't .....perhaps they are struggling and have to get public transport , perhaps they are inconsiderate taunts who don't care if they are late.....how do you find out..??

You look at the parents and you make an instant judgment based on what they look like and how they talk. It’s pretty simple.

D

Deleted User X18H

I pass the same young couple every morning walking their 3 kids to school and every morning they are 10 mins late. Winds me up. Would it matter if one of the parents was actually killed so the other parent bucked their ideas up ? Actually a serious question.
You sound like me before I had a word with myself - what a cock

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Even if you are on a :fishing: trip, or are being serious.
I wonder what some people say about you?
Perhaps they say "there goes that miserable **** that moans about nothing"

We are all different in all walks of life :shrug:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Even if you are on a :fishing: trip, or are being serious.
I wonder what some people say about you?
Perhaps they say "there goes that miserable **** that moans about nothing"

We are all different in all walks of life :shrug:

Totally agree. Someone once called me a boring, tedious anorak. I nearly dropped my trainspotter's almanac with the shock.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Good job the OP doesn't have to go to a Greek Orthadox school, it would finish him off
Most turn up 4 hours late, some never turn up, the rest promise they will go tomorrow but don't.
And they get dropped off on the back of a donkey.
They never get into trouble either because most of the teachers couldn't be arsed either.

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
I was always late for school, K-12, all the way through college. Only the last year or two have I figured out how to be legitimately on time for things.

They say geniuses are late and messy, I don't know what you want me to tell you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here