Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you go to the Football Association Challenge Cup sponsored by Emirates Third Round?

Will you go to the Football Association Challenge Cup sponsored by Emirates Third Round?

• Yes, regardless

Votes: 221 65.8%
  • Yes, if tickets are cheap

Votes: 43 12.8%
  • Brighton reserves v Palace reserves - no thanks

Votes: 35 10.4%
  • Fence

Votes: 37 11.0%

• Total voters

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
This evening I asked my 7 year old son, who went last Tuesday, if he wanted to go to the this match and he said yes in an instant.

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
If it’s on the Saturday I’m at a wedding. :( Hoping this ones moved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I can’t go as I’m away for a few days and we booked that because of the lack of interest in the FA Cup nowadays and I almost certainly wouldn’t have gone. Of course with it being Palace I would have broken that rule and booked my ticket like a shot even if it is our reserves.
Will this be the biggest crowd to watch our reserves play if it pans out that way with Hughton.

I rememember us getting 17k for a reserve fixture at home to Millwall because that was the only way you could get your Derby League cup ticket by going through the turnstyle in 1976 or 77. That was a con. Christ NSC would go into meltdown if that happened now.

I can’t go as I’m away for a few days and we booked that because of the lack of interest in the FA Cup nowadays and I almost certainly wouldn’t have gone. Of course with it being Palace I would have broken that rule and booked my ticket like a shot even if it is our reserves.
Will this be the biggest crowd to watch our reserves play if it pans out that way with Hughton.

I rememember us getting 17k for a reserve fixture at home to Millwall because that was the only way you could get your Derby League cup ticket by going through the turnstyle in 1976 or 77. That was a con. Christ NSC would go into meltdown if that happened now.

Reserve game was Charlton:rolleyes::rolleyes:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I really wanted to make the journey for our home match last week. Work got in the way though and it's a long way to travel for an evening game from Devon. I'm definitely clearing my diary for January though, so count me in! I will keep my schedule clear for the 48 hours after the game, to take into account celebrations/commiserations.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here