Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blogging

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Hi
I've decided to try my hand at blogging, its mainly going to family/parenting orientated from a dads perspective. Appreciate the time you took to read this

https://kindergartendaddy.wordpress.com/

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Newest entry on how i joined sussex police:
Sussex police - How i became a 'copper' http://wp.me/p5QQRR-L

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
While we're doing this then:
www.berrylogberry.blogspot.co.uk

Been writing a weekly ish blog since September. Really find it cathartic. Not to everyone's taste and that's just fine... I'm loving doing it though.

Keep up the good work [MENTION=24519]smeariestbat[/MENTION]

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
"Is that someone at the door?"

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If anything interesting happens to me I don't publish it. It usually involves class A and other stuff that is best kept to oneself.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
If anything interesting happens to me I don't publish it. It usually involves class A and other stuff that is best kept to oneself.

�� Fair enough, each to their own. I find it therapeutic to write, and it helps me deal and come to terms with some of lifes events. I had a breakdown after the birth of my daughter as her mother nearly died during delivery. Writing was suggested to me as a coping mechanism and i've found it really helped me :)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Only read the most recent blog. I can understand that sometimes relationships and marriages just don't work, but your ex-wife leaving you to train to become a police officer, while you're left as primary career and supporting your daughter financially to the extent that you need to get bar work at the weekends, seems very selfish and cunty of her. I think that you're being too nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here