Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comic Relief

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Shirley Mr Smugchops Lineaker is involved in it.
I will also be very surprised if Gary Barlow does not make an appearance in his quest to be buried with full honours in Westminster Abbey.
There will be so much weeping that I will probably have a rainbow in my lounge tonight.

Well, you were right GB has made his expected appearance. Jo Brand next I don't doubt. Same old, same old faces!!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm watching Gogglebox! There's more relief than Sport Relief.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Kylie is so beautiful

I don't think the format works at all.

When you're watching the "funny" bits, you're still thinking about the sad bits. And when you're watching the sad bits, you're still thinking about the "funny" bits.

any one on here old enough to remember 'That's Life'? Esther Rancid used to tell you the tragic tale of a three year old that had his head severed off by a badly fitted Anglian Window.....then there would be a three second pause then 'Doc' would show you an assortment of vegtables shaped like penises

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Out last night so missed it all. What was the OFAH skit like with Mr Beckham? Is it worth trawling through iPlayer to watch it?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
yeah baby!

british public would fall for anything these days......jokes to give money to poverty..........when it's their taxes and corporate consuiming that creates the poverty and hunger in the first place.

this sums it up quite well.

much like hayek and marks; accurate analysis(easy bit), short on solutions(hard bit):wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here