Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Is it the bean bag one?"

Alfie22

Mar 12, 2008
Watching SSN last night and Chris H comes on talking about the game, which I acknowledge with a "come on Brighton"...

Wife: Oh, are Brighton playing today?
Me: If they were I would be there, it's tomorrow, against Newcastle. Biggest game of the season.
Wife: Is it the bean bag one?
Me: Bean bag?
Wife: Yes, you're going to a bean bag game. Where you all sit around on bean bags in the lounge and have a free pie.

Evidently she was referring to the Forest Beam Back...

But, Paul Barber, could it be an alternative to a safe standing area? Obviously you couldn't have a "Bean Bag Stand" but how about a "Bean Bag Block"? We could switch the colours of the bean bags to match Stocky's choice of GK top. Bring your own bean bag days. The "Barber Bean Bag" retailing at £10 in the Club Shop, replete with smiling Paul Barber image emblazoned across the bag. The opportunities to exploit "the bean bag one" are endless.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Watching SSN last night and Chris H comes on talking about the game, which I acknowledge with a "come on Brighton"...

Me: If they were I would be there, it's tomorrow, against Newcastle. Biggest game of the season.
Wife: Yes, you're going to a bean bag game. Where you all sit around on bean bags in the lounge and have a free pie.

But, Paul Barber, could it be an alternative to a safe standing area? Obviously you couldn't have a "Bean Bag Stand" but how about a "Bean Bag Block"? We could switch the colours of the bean bags to match Stocky's choice of GK top. Bring your own bean bag days. The "Barber Bean Bag" retailing at £10 in the Club Shop, replete with smiling Paul Barber image emblazoned across the bag. The opportunities to exploit "the bean bag one" are endless.

Change £10 for £45 and you might have a goer

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

You'll have to go some to match the 'game experience' in the NFL where at least two stadiums including the Tampa Bay Bucs have a swimming pool that you can view the game from.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
You'll have to go some to match the 'game experience' in the NFL where at least two stadiums including the Tampa Bay Bucs have a swimming pool that you can view the game from.

EverBank Field, home if the Jacksonville Jaguars has a few pool to watch from, shame the football's crap.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

The Gabba in Brisbane has a swimming pool too. Not sure whether it's permanent but it was there during the last test

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Is this like that shit fan sofa idea that they ditched? Because it was shit.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I love a bean bag. Decent ones are more comfortable than a lot of chairs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here