Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you allowed to take your own tea bag in tonight ?

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Normally on a night like tonight I'd have taken a flask as I've got a chest infection and don't fancy boozing. I'd like one of my honey and manuka tea bags . What's wrong with that ? I am sure you 'll all tell me and you can take all the p**s you want . I don't care . However the question is - can you take your own tea bag in and ask them to put it in a cup with hot water ? I'm going to look like a right knob but I'm going to ask anyway as the flask thing is gnawing at me like a rabid brexit dog ...

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Normally on a night like tonight I'd have taken a flask as I've got a chest infection and don't fancy boozing. I'd like one of my honey and manuka tea bags . What's wrong with that ? I am sure you 'll all tell me and you can take all the p**s you want . I don't care . However the question is - can you take your own tea bag in and ask them to put it in a cup with hot water ? I'm going to look like a right knob but I'm going to ask anyway as the flask thing is gnawing at me like a rabid brexit dog ...

Just ask for the cup of hot water, don't ask them to put your tea bag in it, as they haven't had instructions on how to do so ('cannot compute'). They'll probably charge you £2 for the cup and hot water too.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

Manuka is honey

SAC

May 21, 2014
So long as the sniffer doges can tell the difference between a tea bag and a bag of weed then you should be ok.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought we just went down on each other, do we have to stick our cobblers in mouths as well.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Talking of football and tea, still got one of these somewhere. Reeks of bloody tea though.

000_album_cover_400.JPG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here