Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst band that wew successful?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The Strokes, good half of a debut album, but the adulation that went with it was wholly disproportionate to the quality of their output.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
I'm sorry but how haven't the Kaiser Chiefs been mentioned? They're atrocious. All their songs consist of a phrase repeated over and over a droned chorus. And they're all about bollocks. The lead singer has even ventured on to TV FFS. They couldn't even be bothered to name their own band either - just nicked it off the South African football team.

I'm borderline insulted that 17 pages in they haven't got a mention.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm sorry but how haven't the Kaiser Chiefs been mentioned? They're atrocious. All their songs consist of a phrase repeated over and over a droned chorus. And they're all about bollocks. The lead singer has even ventured on to TV FFS. They couldn't even be bothered to name their own band either - just nicked it off the South African football team.

I'm borderline insulted that 17 pages in they haven't got a mention.

I wanted to mention them early on, but thought I might wind up those who follow every single popular UK band of the last ten years.

My kids laugh at my impression of the embarrassingly shite chorus of Ruby Ruby Ruby. What boring tripe.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The Smiths. It was the voice. Still has me running for the off button every time I hear it moaning and whining.

I do like metal though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here