Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What gives?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have a manager at my work who claims to have had over 600 lovers. He's about 34. I one day dared ask if he was the giver or the receiver, and he said he was the sole giver. Giving is usually a charitable thing eh, but this fella never having agreed to having one of the 600 chaps pop one up him doesn't seem to be a harbinger of kindly acts. So, he gives, but in a mostly selfish way, I suppose.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
This is what you need ... say Hi to Lady Gull and Martyn20

http://www.seagullschat.com/forum/index.php/forum/5-brighton-hove-albion/

How the **** has 'Martyn20' managed to spend 191 days accumulatively on there? I thought maybe it was time since he registered or similar but no, it is the time he has actually spent on the website, presumably talking to himself.

Martynknobjockey.png

One of the biggest knobheads ever to grace our board.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have a manager at my work who claims to have had over 600 lovers. He's about 34. I one day dared ask if he was the giver or the receiver, and he said he was the sole giver. Giving is usually a charitable thing eh, but this fella never having agreed to having one of the 600 chaps pop one up him doesn't seem to be a harbinger of kindly acts. So, he gives, but in a mostly selfish way, I suppose.

lovely stuff.

How the **** has 'Martyn20' managed to spend 191 days accumulatively on there? I thought maybe it was time since he registered or similar but no, it is the time he has actually spent on the website, presumably talking to himself.

View attachment 86656

One of the biggest knobheads ever to grace our board.

Genuinely lovely fella in person.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Are there cliques?

I thought NSC was the least cliquey it has ever been.

I don't include my own personal clique in that obviously, but I appreciate that they just pretend to like me for gossip on transfers and finding out which Albion players got asked to leave the hotel in Vegas.

941107722-cuddle-hug-love-need-a-hug-Favim_com-1332840.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ideally refering to yourself in the third person too.

Ah yes, good days indeed.

The third person aspect makes it truly a thing of pompous beauty.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
'Deleting Cookies now' was my favourite flounce. Imagine typing that? (Well, I suppose I just did)

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Is he a Fuzzy-Wuzzy?

The don't like it up 'em.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
You can abuse me if you like. Not sure if I've ever been abused on here and I'm feeling left out.

And you probably never will be, because you are so f#cking boring and irrelevant, why would anybody waste their time bothering to abuse a pillock of a low-life like you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here