Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off final anybody

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is there a spread on how many times they mention Jonathan Hogg's (never actually) broken neck?

I've got a little SkySports Championship play off final bingo game set up, and already I've ticked off "The richest game in football" twice before the teams have even fully emerged from the tunnel.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Is there a spread on how many times they mention Jonathan Hogg's (never actually) broken neck?

I've got a little SkySports Championship play off final bingo game set up, and already I've ticked off "The richest game in football" twice before the teams have even fully emerged from the tunnel.

Opera Lady. Tick.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
In the Garden, couple of Greyhound beers, parasol to keep the rain off, iPad showing the game, no pressure. Would like to see Wagner undone and taking home a runners up medal this afternoon please.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bit torn really. Huddersfield are better to watch than Reading if they hit form. Reading have some right old donkeys in that team, who you'd think would really struggle in the Premier League, so that'd be good for us. Them finishing third feels just bizarre. They also don't have any players you'd like to nick if they stayed down, whereas plenty of teams would go after Mooy for starters, maybe Izzy Brown on loan too.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Should have had "Kermorgant elbows an opponent in the chops" on my Bingo card.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bit torn really. Huddersfield are better to watch than Reading if they hit form. Reading have some right old donkeys in that team, who you'd think would really struggle in the Premier League, so that'd be good for us. Them finishing third feels just bizarre. They also don't have any players you'd like to nick if they stayed down, whereas plenty of teams would go after Mooy for starters, maybe Izzy Brown on loan too.

Reading bring the best out of the opposition. They did at the Amex.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Imagine Rajiv van la Parra being a Premier League player :ohmy:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Have the Reading fans not noticed the game has kicked off yet?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Have the Reading fans not noticed the game has kicked off yet?
You mean the 12th man or whatever they call them? (Well did, last time I went a decade or so ago)

That'll knock a fair bit off of Izzy Brown's fee!

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford

Good idea. On this subject, can anyone confirm or deny reports that the Hudds players went away on a pre-season trip where they were denied all basic essentials and forced to hunt to survive? Not sure I've ever heard this mentioned before. :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here