Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The same goes for Dunk obviously, he's clearly got his long contract but has decided to go

I can fully understand about Dunk who has played very well all season without any stand out highlights. This is not the case with Stockdale who has made many match winning saves and penalties which are very noticable.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I can fully understand about Dunk who has played very well all season without any stand out highlights. This is not the case with Stockdale who has made many match winning saves and penalties which are very noticable.

Dunk's run forward and winner at Fulham. Will live in the memories of all Albion fans.

Not bad for a central defender.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

that ball for Baldock to take us 1-0 up away at Hillsborough will live long in the memory.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Dunk's run forward and winner at Fulham. Will live in the memories of all Albion fans.

Not bad for a central defender.

As will his pass to Baldock at Sheff Wed and many other long range precision passes which are just as good a play as when a Knocky run puts two defenders on the floor

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
As will his pass to Baldock at Sheff Wed and many other long range precision passes which are just as good a play as when a Knocky run puts two defenders on the floor

Its fine, BG clearly doesn't value such hard work and effort.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I assume that the reason he's being offered a two year contract rather than four is because of Christian Walton.

Walton has done incredibly well on loan and is a big talent . He will probably be loaned out for another year, two at the most, at Championship level if possible. By that time he will be expecting to break into our first team.

That doesn't really fit with a highly paid Stockdale on a four year contract.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here