Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wigan Athletic *** Official Match Thread ***

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
It's got to be Warren, no contest.
This - definitely. Sitting in the shade here in Tenerife, beers lined up and BBC Sussex on the laptop - but so wish I was back at the Amex!

Everyone there today have a fantastic day, enjoy the atmosphere and cheer and/or sing for me and the others of us geographically disadvantaged! Have been wearing a variety of Brighton shirts/t-shirts (me and my boys) to show some BHA support from this part of the sweltering Canary Islands! :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Jeez ... thought it would be just like any other listening from afar match today. But woke up at 5am, can't sit still, butterflies ... where did all this sh*t come from? Today I'm just another 50 something with the shiny-eyed expectation of a 10 year old on Christmas morning. GOSBTS soon ... cue blubbering.

Have a great day wherever you are NSC

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I refuse to worry. We are going up. Want to win today but I know it's going to happen.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
This - definitely. Sitting in the shade here in Tenerife, beers lined up and BBC Sussex on the laptop - but so wish I was back at the Amex!

Everyone there today have a fantastic day, enjoy the atmosphere and cheer and/or sing for me and the others of us geographically disadvantaged! Have been wearing a variety of Brighton shirts/t-shirts (me and my boys) to show some BHA support from this part of the sweltering Canary Islands! :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

I may be wrong, but I don't think you will be able to get commentary on BBC Sussex after 3pm?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If anyone is at the ground with periscope, if you could point it vaguely at the pitch you'll become a NSC legend.

:)

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I may be wrong, but I don't think you will be able to get commentary on BBC Sussex after 3pm?
Maybe via an internet radio service, but anyway will be listening to the BBC Sussex commentary via the Seagulls Player, so will be listening live, loud and clear!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Don't think I've ever felt this nervous and emotional listening to the radio. Unfortunately I've got to go to work later so I can't have a beer....might just have a little one :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here