Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should I do?

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Due to my sons Saturday's football commitments I've missed three home games this season! Norwich, Reading and now Derby! Three wins 11 goals none conceded! He's now driving and he can make his own way to his games! I'm quite a superstitious person and nearing on a bedwetter so what do I do! Carry on going to his games and get Brighton promoted or go to Brighton games and wet myself in the west upper? Advice please!!
Buy him a Huddersfield scarf.

TB

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Due to my sons Saturday's football commitments I've missed three home games this season! Norwich, Reading and now Derby! Three wins 11 goals none conceded! He's now driving and he can make his own way to his games! I'm quite a superstitious person and nearing on a bedwetter so what do I do! Carry on going to his games and get Brighton promoted or go to Brighton games and wet myself in the west upper? Advice please!!

Stop being a TEDIOUS bore

#lookatme

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow

Do you own shares in said business?!

Hmm..... really tough one.

My old man has a similar conundrum. He gave up his season ticket in our group two seasons ago and since doing so has attended 7/8 games and we've only played well and won 1 of those convincingly. (QPR back end of last season)

He's getting on and our times together at games are limited due to travel/health etc and I'm dying to get him to one of the last four games but he has similar concerns about being a Jonah.

Maybe if we sit the two of you next to each other you might cancel each other out?!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Seems to be me me me.

Does your son want his dad watching him play.
In danger of becoming just like Mrs Murray stalking her son around the tennis circuit.

This post doesn't make any sense at all. Glenn is a footballer and tennis is played on a court, not a circuit.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Perform one or preferably all of these functions just to be on the safe side. Best to adopt a belt and braces approach. Do all of that and I think you should cancel out the Jonah effect. It won't be difficult to pick you out amongst the crowd because you'll be the only one with the fragrant chakras.
Number 12 could come in useful if we ever qualify for the Champions League.
http://m.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Bad-Luck

Last edited:

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
We've won the last 4 Amex games that I've been at by 3 clear goals - QPR, Burton, Reading, Derby- so I am making every effort to get to as many of the last 4 as possible.

On the other hand, whenever I go to see us in Sky at the local ex-Servicemans Club which has cheap beer and big screens we are pants - so I have vowed to avoid that establishment whenever we are playing.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
We've won the last 4 Amex games that I've been at by 3 clear goals - QPR, Burton, Reading, Derby- so I am making every effort to get to as many of the last 4 as possible.

On the other hand, whenever I go to see us in Sky at the local ex-Servicemans Club which has cheap beer and big screens we are pants - so I have vowed to avoid that establishment whenever we are playing.

A supreme sacrifice.

I'm convinced watching TV games at home jinxs things so I'll be out getting bladdered this Saturday and watching in a pub!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here