Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will YOU be watching the big game on Saturday?

Where will you be watching Forest v the Albion

• At the City Ground

Votes: 82 28.8%
  • At home on TV/dodgy stream

Votes: 118 41.4%
  • In the pub in Brighton

Votes: 20 7.0%
  • In the pub elsewhere

Votes: 40 14.0%
  • I can't watch it

Votes: 25 8.8%

• Total voters

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
a good shout, but you will probably find spurs v hammers on.

me i will be in the springfield, essex. inlaws.

Maybe the Snooty Fox might be a better option.

I have got Sky Sports on my YouView box, so could watch it at home. Though it kept on freezing up during the Chelsea game last night. If it does that on Saturday, it might end up being chucked against a wall.

Besides, a pub at least has some self medication, to cope with the pressure :)

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Sadly I will be at home...nursing a bottle of Vodka that needs urgent draining...watching the game on TV ,good luck to those travelling...(including my son)...enjoy,cheer the boys on...but really it all depends on Readings result....and they know where they can stick their Hob Knobs...seem to remember we were up against Reading once for promotion...

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Currently out in Sri Lanka, so if on sky will almost certainly be in the hotel bar. If not on sky will still be in the bar following on NSC so pleas keep the updates coming....

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
A pub in Brighton that serves food for my 3 and 5 yr olds also. I've got no idea where yet , has anyone got any suggestions? (Town centre)

beakyburn

Aug 15, 2012
I could watch it at home on sky but I might decide to take myself out for the day and then just check the table at the end of the day. I'm not going to enjoy watching it whatever happens.
Same here. Have sky but I am terrible with games like this. A walk along the coastal path from Lancing into Shoreham with the mobile off. Light refreshment and walk back. Turn on the tele and it is either a whoop for joy or that feeling of not wanting to watch anything on Sky Sports news for the next 48 hours or reading the Sunday paper.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
In the Ship where I watch all big football games. No drinks offers for the big game tomorrow though :nono:.

Brightonblonde

Mar 26, 2013
Blue lagoon bar in hove! It's on 3 screens and the Reading match is on one. 330 kingsway, hove, bn3 4lw for those who don't know where it is! 👯👯 can't wait 😱😖

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I'm up in Cheshire at the in laws. No wifi there as well so shall be tonight trying to persuade the landlord of the local to take pity on me and let me have the Albion match on the single tv in the corner instead of the hammers v spurs match. If successful I'll be in there on my own in the corner getting slowly drunk, shouting at the tv and generally confirming their suspicions that us southerners are a bit weird.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Same here. Have sky but I am terrible with games like this. A walk along the coastal path from Lancing into Shoreham with the mobile off. Light refreshment and walk back. Turn on the tele and it is either a whoop for joy or that feeling of not wanting to watch anything on Sky Sports news for the next 48 hours or reading the Sunday paper.

Strange, thought I was the only person who had this problem with big games, took the kids on Palace Pier during the Hereford game. Making the trip tomorrow though, feel strangely relaxed, probably because its not in our hands.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I'm going to ignore it and do some work. Our record in crunch games when I watch is awful.

All those Oscar out posters should probably petition to rescind my season ticket instead.

I have a similar dilemma - I share a season ticket with a few others and my record is P5 W0 D2 L3. Relegation form and add in the TV games and I should be out of a job

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here