Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Severe weather warning issued

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Our fence that has been flapping around since October is still hanging in there, but next door's has come down next to the conservatory and taken the down pipe with it. It's not hit the decal yet due to the amount of honeysuckle hanging onto it.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Hopefully the worst of the wind has passed Sussex, but there's still some heavy rain to clear

Papa, how bad is the storm looking that is heading our way for Friday? Likely to be as bad?
Supposed to be going up to London for a couple of days with the family but not looking good at the moment.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I am dead worried about the next Storm,we have had a torn Sainsburys carrier bag blow across the back garden,several of the last remaining leaves on our trees blown off and a puddle that is at least 3mm. deep in front of Mrs.Wunt be Druvs car.I don't think we will manage another blow.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I am dead worried about the next Storm,we have had a torn Sainsburys carrier bag blow across the back garden,several of the last remaining leaves on our trees blown off and a puddle that is at least 3mm. deep in front of Mrs.Wunt be Druvs car.I don't think we will manage another blow.

Wait till the puddle ices over then and the tyre becomes stuck and the surrounding area becomes a skating rink! Then you will have the hazzard of everyone thinking the plastic bag is for everyone else to throw there bags of dog shit into your garden .... things could be worse happy xmas.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town

Wait till the puddle ices over then and the tyre becomes stuck and the surrounding area becomes a skating rink! Then you will have the hazzard of everyone thinking the plastic bag is for everyone else to throw there bags of dog shit into your garden .... things could be worse happy xmas.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Oh bugger. The Environment Agency has just told me we may have to shut my pub. Tonbridge is about to be flooded as they're opening the flood defenses up river, a kind of controlled flood I believe. Merry Christmas one and all!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world

Your bloody right! I never thought of that! Now I really am starting to panic,Christmas is ruined.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Oh bugger. The Environment Agency has just told me we may have to shut my pub. Tonbridge is about to be flooded as they're opening the flood defenses up river, a kind of controlled flood I believe. Merry Christmas one and all!

That is crap, I feel for you, hope everything is ok.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
That is crap, I feel for you, hope everything is ok.

Phew...all good so far. Got tonight outa he way, now see what tomorrow brings. :eek:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Yay
Nice downpour and crack of thunder just a minute ago, Littlehampton... we have thunder on Christmas Day, well if i had been asleep i would have missed it, some consolation I guess

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yay
Nice downpour and crack of thunder just a minute ago, Littlehampton... we have thunder on Christmas Day, well if i had been asleep i would have missed it, some consolation I guess

Was just able to dodge the rain on my journey to and from the pub, was surprised it fell as rain instead of the solid stuff.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Thoughts are with those that have a ruined Christmas due to the weather. Lewes could be in trouble if this continues. Took a pic while I was out yesterday and the fields surrounding the Ouse are completely flooded and the waters have risen more today!
This was yesterday...

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Thoughts are with those that have a ruined Christmas due to the weather. Lewes could be in trouble if this continues. Took a pic while I was out yesterday and the fields surrounding the Ouse are completely flooded and the waters have risen more today!
This was yesterday...

etequhev.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here