Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No tickets left for Forest (a)

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
But the question is how many tickets are we entitled too, seems to be some confusion on the the issue?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
But the question is how many tickets are we entitled too, seems to be some confusion on the the issue?

Try reading this thread from the start, it is all very clear and there is very little confusion and only by a few.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
When do the extra 1000 tickets go on sale?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
But someone said on here that we are getting another 1000 tickets because Forest have to give us 10%

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
But someone said on here that we are getting another 1000 tickets because Forest have to give us 10%

Scroll back and u will see Bozza has answered that one...I think we might get some extra if Forest mathematically can't do it....or wait until we lose at home to Yeovil ..shub b plenty around then :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

FFS someone says something to Bensgrandad on a regular basis and look what happens with that....

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Scroll back and u will see Bozza has answered that one...I think we might get some extra if Forest mathematically can't do it....or wait until we lose at home to Yeovil ..shub b plenty around then :)

Sorry, I was being mischievous , if you scroll back before what Bozza wrote, you'll see that I wrote the same thing.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Forest can still mathematically catch us , if it means they need to beat us in the final game to get a sniff of 6th spot we won't get any extra tickets. On the other hand following their televised Monday 5.15 kick off at Elland Road it could be all over for them.
We shall still be there though :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here