Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Complaint withdrawn, nothing to see here. Please move along!

(Original thread title was "The ads on NSC are not just intrusive, they're obstructive")

Take a look at this screenshot. The ad cannot be moved or closed, so the only thing is to click on it. It takes you to its website, but even then there is no way to read the post....apart from logging in, of course. And most visitors to this site don't do that. So, are we trying to drive non-members away?

ad.jpg

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Try installing google op-out. Of course, it should be google opt in, not opt-out.......

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Are you logged in when it appears like that?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
you can read it, it's not covering the words?

I get it on my iphone, it's not a big deal. I could always log in if I was that bothered...... or download tapatalk

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
im always logged in so adverts dont bother me. however, adverts on the argus website DO MY NUT. i HATE them with a passion, trying to read about our team news and they start talking about the bloody premiership all the time. so annoying.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
it looks like you have some issues on you machine, low disk space, probably some spyware / adware.

sounds like you need to have a clean up, what antivirus are you using Avast / AVG? I think in your case it is not the ADS on NSC that are the problem..

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I wouldn't let on too loudly that your using that.....How do you think this site remains free???

I use it for other reasons, it just happens to block the ads on this site which I would so dearly love to see :nono:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here