Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone ELSE at the LEVEL for JC rally ?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
They waited as if for some festival headliner. Yes, many of them wore dreadlocks. Some juggled circus clubs. A fair number, judging by the scent in the air, when “Pass the Dutchie to the Left Hand Side” by Musical Youth came blaring out the massive sound system, were not in need of instruction.
When the ad campaign’s this good, who cares about the product? Is it even worth mentioning that whole sections of the crowd waved massive EU flags, at a rally addressed solely by Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnell, each with four proud decades of anti-Europe voting and campaigning to their names?
At some point, as Corbyn whipped the crowd into apoplectic frenzy over the apparent political miracle that was the June election, is it even worth mentioning that he lost it by miles? Of all the nagging doubts and uncertainties, it is that one more than any with which your common and garden Corbynista is most bizarrely unafflicted.
Britain is crying out for a political Messiah. It is a pity, really, that the one that has been chosen is thus far unable to convince anyone with a vague understanding of, say, economics, or defence, or general public policy that he is the answer to the many, many problems at hand.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ht-in-history-labour-conference-a7963836.html

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thanks for the heads up mate, I certainly won't be voting for him then, I mean I would hate it to get worse than this vile peice of useless crap and her merry band of dormitory pillow fighters that we currently have and flushing the country down the Khazi.

You mean like the last Labour government did? Not that i think much of the current incumbents

Last edited:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Packed crowds at the Level WAITING for the FUTURE PM to give a SPEECH to the THOUSANDS already here, probably more than at the Promotion Parade

I think your location of ' Loony bin ' is very apt, if you think the nasty extreme left headed by that old Marxist Corbyn would make a good PM. I've never seen such an embarrassing bunch of brainless gormless fools than the current top three positions. A real shame for the Labour Party to have sunk so low.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
He just promises the earth and shows how easy it is to run the country when in opposition. Reality is another thing. My nephew voted for him because he believed not only would he give free university education but would return his £18000 loan.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
O/T
Driving home last night a speeding car got the shock of his/her life when four police motorbike outriders appeared from behind them, put their blues on, and pulled him/her over. Wrong place, wrong time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Indeed mate...makes my blood boil.
Don't care for extreme left or right but this growing acceptability that it's ok or 'right on' if it's lefty politics is the epitome of hypocrisy!

So far, reading this thread, I have not seen one person defending those pathetic CPGB-ML flags so I don't know WTF you are going on about.

Personally I think JC is a total idiot to not call them out and tell them to eff off to Russia (in a Tardis to get there in the right era), and I'm quite relaxed about criticism of JC himself, but who are these hypocrites who seem to be the main target of your ire? Are you prt of some campaign to discredit any labour supporter via guilt by association? I resent that.

What about the hypocrites who still defend Trump despite him having supporters who were filmed doing a Nazi salute and proclaiming 'Heil Trump'?

What about Boris and his 'Hang Nelson Mandela' T shirt in the 80s.

Hypocrite.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
He just promises the earth and shows how easy it is to run the country when in opposition. Reality is another thing. My nephew voted for him because he believed not only would he give free university education but would return his £18000 loan.

And did he vote 'leave' for the £350m to the NHS?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Thanks for the heads up mate, I certainly won't be voting for him then, I mean I would hate it to get worse than this vile peice of useless crap and her merry band of dormitory pillow fighters that we currently have and flushing the country down the Khazi.

Do I know you ? Since when have I been your mate ? However glad you won`t be voting for him ! With your belief in how our country is doing I imagine you are leaving soon !!

kentgully

Jan 10, 2016
Worthing
They're all anarchists...... I'm sure it all went off peacefully, not sure if the shoe was on the other foot, that's the difference between a political party and a rabble

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Have no fear, when JC gets in it'll be milk 'n' honey for all.

Anything will be an improvement on the selfish, arrogant shower we have now.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I think your location of ' Loony bin ' is very apt, if you think the nasty extreme left headed by that old Marxist Corbyn would make a good PM. I've never seen such an embarrassing bunch of brainless gormless fools than the current top three positions. A real shame for the Labour Party to have sunk so low.

I will put you down as undecided if you're going to VOTE Labour at the next election

larus

I think many of us are in a living hell already thanks to "Austerity ".....https://fullfact.org/economy/how-have-wages-changed/

Well, we can thank New Labour for that f*ck up then can’t we. (Well, that has as much credence as you blaming the Tories for trying to sort the mess out).

Nearly all of the western world is still trying to recover from the financial crash. Look at the EU, still engaged in QE. The worlds financiual system is far from being in a good shape, yet pathetic left wing “lets spend someone else’s money and get into more debt” don’t realise how precarious things still are. Interest rates should be at a much higher level for where we are in the economic cycle, because when the next crisis hits, there is no ammunution left for western central banks. They can’t cut interest rates any lower and their balance sheets are overstretched already. But still, lets all bleat on about austerity. You want to see austerity, look at Greece.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here