Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

269 Human Branding.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I had a friend from school who had this done on his leg. He'd already got a few tattoos, and piercings in places I don't want to think about, so decided the next logical step was to have some weird symbols branded on his leg. It wasn't quite as extreme as the picture you've linked to, but he said it was less painful than having a tattoo on the sole of his foot. I stopped being friends with this guy after he decided to split his tongue in two to look like a snake.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Once when v drink my friend cut his hand badly. Rather than take him to a&e / call an ambulance, we took turns to heat a knife up on the gas stove & we held him down while we quarterised it.

Stank of bacon / burnt flesh.

He ended up going to a&e anyway

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Once when v drink my friend cut his hand badly. Rather than take him to a&e / call an ambulance, we took turns to heat a knife up on the gas stove & we held him down while we quarterised it.

What ****ing idiots

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Thank God you didn't give him a shot of whiskey, and something to bite on, and then proceeded to amputate.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Thank God you didn't give him a shot of whiskey, and something to bite on, and then proceeded to amputate.

I think we did give him something to bite on. Its a bit hazy. 3 of us all had a go & to this day hes still got scars on other parts of his hand where we were slightly inaccurate at placing our medical instruments.

Bell ends - yes. But young & having fun (& slightly crazy)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here