Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Preston North End *** Official Match Thread ***

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Is it possible that seagulls player is not doing it because of five live?

Any reply from the club?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Mine isn't working either.

But on topic of the game, am I the only one wondering why we kept Dale instead of selling him? If CH is happy to play Sidwell and Ollie over him when he's fully fit why on earth did we keep him? We should have sold him so we're ready to reinforce ourselves in January, instead we've got the risk of only having Norwood by June and getting absolutely 0 cash for any of the other 3. It is really just baffling that you're not starting him.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Shit in a box...

judging by the amount of people that moan about it that does seem a little steep.

Is it not possible to access BBC Sussex from abroad somehow ?

Must be so infuriating for everyone, good luck with it.

Are my posts invisible today? :tantrum:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Mine isn't working either.

But on topic of the game, am I the only one wondering why we kept Dale instead of selling him? If CH is happy to play Sidwell and Ollie over him when he's fully fit why on earth did we keep him? We should have sold him so we're ready to reinforce ourselves in January, instead we've got the risk of only having Norwood by June and getting absolutely 0 cash for any of the other 3. It is really just baffling that you're not starting him.

Why change a winning side. Stephens will be back no doubt when injury or suspension or performances kick in.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
:mad:

Attachments

• alanbiley1985.jpg
    alanbiley1985.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 238

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here