Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spain vs England

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Did you see the Spanish players reaction at the end? This was NOT a friendly on paper or in reality.

He already confirmed he didn’t watch the match so doesn’t really know what he’s talking about, he just likes trolling when it comes to England.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Moan moan moan - ridiculous thing to say too - Lewis will be better for the experience. Surprised you showed your face again on this thread, there’s so much egg on it!

How so? We put our (only) three chances away very well but don’t get carried away.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How so? We put our (only) three chances away very well but don’t get carried away.

We were fantastic and fully deserved the win. Churlish to suggest otherwise.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks for that. Shit fan, no I'm not a fan. I'm English so follow their games but I'm a fan of one team only. Brighton are the only one important to me.

It’s ok - I don’t forget and haven’t forgot your twattish aftertime post at me on a previous thread - we’ll call it even :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Carried away? We were a masterclass first half. I’ll celebrate the result as I did all our fantastic World Cup wins, without getting carried away. Anyway, this is an England thread & Dunk didn’t play so why are you posting?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Great experience for Dunk being involved with the squad and training with England players...I'm glad that he's been there

Great exposure for the Albion as well.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
One can only beat what’s in front of you. And England seem to do well against Spain in friendlies. I think they won 1-0 at Wembley a few years back. I imagine Spain will be a different beast in a competitive game though.
I assume that's an attempt at wit, as it wasn't a friendly.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Superb first half performance against a decent team in a fully competitive match, away from home. Well done lads, great stuff. Good for Dunky to be in and around the squad even if get didn’t get game time too. All good.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Its only a friendly to a team with no ambition, not wanting the early qualification for the European Championship and high seeding that goes with it.

Sorry but you clearly didn’t watch the game. Clearly. And there’s no early qualification if you win the nations league - you still get a Euros qualifying group, just with one less team. As for high seeding - that’s what everyone wants hence why the nations league is so competitive and much better than friendlies.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Carried away? We were a masterclass first half. I’ll celebrate the result as I did all our fantastic World Cup wins, without getting carried away. Anyway, this is an England thread & Dunk didn’t play so why are you posting?

Sorry, I didn’t realise you were in charge of who could post, I’d better leave.

Enjoy your celebration.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry, I didn’t realise you were in charge of who could post, I’d better leave.

Enjoy your celebration.

Was just quoting you form last night - nothing personal x

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Sorry but you clearly didn’t watch the game. Clearly. And there’s no early qualification if you win the nations league - you still get a Euros qualifying group, just with one less team. As for high seeding - that’s what everyone wants hence why the nations league is so competitive and much better than friendlies.

Think you've misread his post.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here