Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] East lower and north...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Again, on holiday so that means nothing. Real fans see it out and stay behind the team. Too many plastics there to leave early. Where were you when we were shit?

Real fans check the fifa website to ensure holidays are taken during the (many) international breaks

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
your so amazing.....well done

You’re *

Yeh I booked a holiday to fit in with childcare - not to get them home by 7-30 so **** yup all :lol:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Stay and support the team rather than ****ing off - looks embarrassing on tv - **** off and support a plastic club.

Another thing that looks embarrassing on tv is 20% first half possession and no attempts on goal from a home side.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You sound pissed?

Yeh BOI! Embarrassed at those empty seats though! :thumbsup: embarrasment those who left early and trying to clear their plastic conscious - no ****s given here - you looked pathetic :lol;

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Another thing that looks embarrassing on tv is 20% first half possession and no attempts on goal from a home side.

Didn’t watch first half but yeh we were playing spurs - it’s one of those. So many arrogant ***** on here though always looking to promote their internet persona - real life hey have nothing about them - trust me I’ve met a few :lol;

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You should include the West. What makes you think it was any different. It was a total disgrace!

Camera angle innit boi - i is abroad innit - just the camera bro - clearly idiots everywhere tonight - jokes.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It happens, at every ground at almost every match, no, at every single match so even though I don't condone it, it happens.

Not to that extent. Just trust me maybe cos I was watching on tv for once but that looks baaaaare mate!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Like I said... I go to every game and stay til the end. You’re teaching your kids the wrong modern way of supporting the Albion - poor show.

I would usually agree but the rain was utterly horrendous and blowing directly into the north

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry nsc singing out now - it just irritated me it was 80% empty. Goodnight and much love.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Didn’t watch first half but yeh we were playing spurs - it’s one of those. So many arrogant ***** on here though always looking to promote their internet persona - real life hey have nothing about them - trust me I’ve met a few :lol;

Sounding others out when you’re not there AND you can’t even get in front of the telly for the first half yourself. Fishing trip

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Again, on holiday so that means nothing. Real fans see it out and stay behind the team. Too many plastics there to leave early. Where were you when we were shit?

This time of evening ? Probably pissed on a train coming back from Darlington.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here