Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Iranian Fans

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We seem to have added a lot of new posters, but appear to have lost a few as well.

Is there any word from those up the road?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
To the new Iranian fans... Crystal Palace are very jealous of us and will make up all sorts... We have a wonky stadium, they have a better team, all our fans are plastic...Don't listen to them, it is pure jealousy..Also, they have only been in existence since 2010 so they really don't know what they are talking about!

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Squad No's havn't been allocated yet though

That's not going to be an easy conversation to have, and I don't envy whoever decides.

*If* Skalak and Baldock do go, there'll be a fair few numbers up for grabs.

4, 8, 9, 12, 14, 15, 18 and 23 all likely to be available

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I wondered about you. Your groupies have proved able deputies. I think there may be a leadership challenge with Hopkins post. Watch your back.

*cough* splattered into outer oblivion, disregaded, mocked, ridiculed and most importantly, not thumbsed up. Apart from that, Sterling silver, stainless steel and neanderthal bronze *cough*

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He’s just a footballer, look at the country’s human rights record before giving them all a cuddle !

pass the sick bucket regardsDR

Our apologies to our new Iranian friends. Just like in your home country some of own fans live in very small isolated communities and have yet to catch up with the modern world. Unfortunately they have discovered the internet prior to gaining an education.

So now that's out the way.

Welcome to our newest supporters group - Seagulls Over Iran.

:bhasign::bowdown::albion2:

Last edited:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
pass the sick bucket
regards
DR

What sad, pathetic, little men you, sir albion, hopkins et al are. It's genuinely heart-warming to see you floundering in your obscurity.

Welcome to our new Persian friends, Up The Albion!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
That's not going to be an easy conversation to have, and I don't envy whoever decides.

*If* Skalak and Baldock do go, there'll be a fair few numbers up for grabs.

4, 8, 9, 12, 14, 15, 18 and 23 all likely to be available

You missed Nos '' '' and '' ''

The numbers up to 11 - CH is quite old school. he tends to give defenders the traditional defenders numbers and the forwards get a traditional forwards number. It really doesn't matter in this day and age but he does usually follow that thinking unless a player really wants to keep the number they already have

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Okay another totally random question. Do you have any fans in Sweden one could watch the game with, like a Swedish fan-base(I cant look it up on Facebook seeing how I no longer have it)? I live in Sweden and I know Liverpool got a fan-base here so any chance that Brighton & Hove Albion does?

There used to be a group called Scandinavian Seagulls. I know one Swedish fan who lives near Stockholm. He became a fan after studying at Sussex university.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here