Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest BetHiLo offer

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Join, bet, hopefully earn some free cash for you, earn NSC some bandwidth funds...

Join Here Join Here Join Here Join Here Join Here Join Here Join Here Join Here Join Here Join Here Join Here

Free £10 Per England v South Africa Century!!!

There's more International 'leather-on-willow' action in the offing as England take on South Africa in the 1st of their 5 Test Match Series. Both teams will be looking to run up a big 1st innings score and this is where BetHiLo come in with another generous promotional offer!

With the advent of their new site, it's never been easier to open a BetHiLo account and, if you register and place 5 bets before the start of the 1st Test at Edgbaston, you will receive a FREE £10 for each 1st Innings Century scored by either of the two teams!

There are loads of reasons to join BetHiLo:

A) It Takes Minutes to Open an Account
B) You Can Bet With Stakes From as Low as 1p
C) It Has Easy-To-Understand Language
D) You Can Decide How Much You Want to Risk
E) Regular Generous Promotions such as the one above

Maybe it's time you registered?

Join Here Join Here Join Here Join Here Join Here Join Here Join Here Join Here Join Here Join Here Join Here

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
you must join its a very good way to bet,i,m betting on the chelski-lazio game tonight whilst watching the game you can take your winnings or cut your losses at any time on a live event
eg
bethilo pradicted there would 11 corners in the game i went higher at £2 a corner with 46 minutes gone there has been 9 and hilow are offering £7 profit to pull out now, this move as corner happen or the clock runs down
if i leave the bet to run and the game finishes with only 1 more corner i would loss £2 if there are 18 corners at the end of the game i would win £14

i am over £230 up this year.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I enjoy bethilo although i'm too much of a pussy to bet big but with small amounts its still fun.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
never looked at this one before, signed up and looking forwards to getting stoopid

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here