Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cologne fans

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Oh come on, you know the rules:

Dutch/Germans/Swedes/Scots chanting and signing = Passionate festival of support
English fans chanting and signing = Hooligans

Just realised I put signing, I have been on NSC too long with the sing/sign thing :blush:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Cologne fans throughout the stadium - can't see how this can be played tonight.

And that is down to Arse 'fans' selling on their tickets. And with a mere 3K allocation, as a Kolny, if you could buy you would buy.

Fine or points deduction, I wonder?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
BT are not showing the ground they are showing another game....

Where you getting your info?

BBC Sport text commentary (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/40855029)

"Currently in the home end at Emirates - away section (corner) full and in full voice. Hundreds of people joining in the singing in the adjacent section behind the goal that should be for Arsenal supporters. Can only assume they are Cologne fans."

"Usual seat, clock end upper, surrounded by Germans"

"The Cologne fans are all over the Emirates, they're meant to have the three thousand seats behind one goal but it's become very apparent that they're pretty much in the whole lower tier at that end.

There is a riot police segregation in the middle of that tier but it's Cologne fans either side of it."

"I'm currently sitting in the North Bank, diagonally opposite the away end, yet seem to be surrounded almost entirely by Cologne fans. Not sure how that's been allowed to happen."

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Considering the repercussions and the clear message to fans who choose to flog their tickets to away fans, it will be interesting to see how Arsenal deals with the perpetrators. It has to be a ban surely? A few thousand bans even?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

"Currently in the home end at Emirates - away section (corner) full and in full voice. Hundreds of people joining in the singing in the adjacent section behind the goal that should be for Arsenal supporters. Can only assume they are Cologne fans."

"The Cologne fans are all over the Emirates, they're meant to have the three thousand seats behind one goal but it's become very apparent that they're pretty much in the whole lower tier at that end.

There is a riot police segregation in the middle of that tier but it's Cologne fans either side of it."

"I'm currently sitting in the North Bank, diagonally opposite the away end, yet seem to be surrounded almost entirely by Cologne fans. Not sure how that's been allowed to happen."

TA very much

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Let's face it; there'll be more than a few herberts not happy at the Germans taking liberties & will be looking to save their rep'. You might not want to hear that, but that's how it is. If it doesn't ko inside the crowd, it will for sure outside, during & after. Lot of over time for OB tonight!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
And that is down to Arse 'fans' selling on their tickets. And with a mere 3K allocation, as a Kolny, if you could buy you would buy.

Fine or points deduction, I wonder?

Reminds me of when Harlequins played Munster in a European Cup quarter final and Munster fans took over the ground.

There's only one way they can get the tickets.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

It will be interesting to hear what Arsenal have to say about how so many tickets in the home end ended up in away fans hands.

D1AX

Jun 20, 2013

To be fair, they did have their towels on the seats at 6 this morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here