Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This season - atmosphere.....

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Hmmm, worrying isn't it? :eek:

Maybe us fans need a PRE-SEASON to train up the NEWBIES, practice clapping in time, sort out which version of GOSBTS we're actually going to sing, and have some New Player Song Composition WORKSHOPS.

Sheesh. Enjoy the ride, make some noise and roar on the team. The rest will take care of itself :lolol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Good, until we get thumped a couple of times. Like it or not our crowd is very fickle.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Goal celebration jingles for the oppostion:

Starting with Citeh: 'Ballad of the Mighty' by Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
West Ham - 'Gercha' by Chas and Dave
Bournmouth - 'I've got a brand new combined Harvester' by the Worzels

etc.

They'd love it, and it would show them how classy we are.

"West Ham's London Stadium and Arsenal's Emirates Stadium have been ranked as having the worst atmosphere in the Premier League.(London Evening Standard)"

Just a headline from the BBC... we don't want to be on this list, let's get working on some original suggestions prior to the first serious games...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If we didn't get it right the last 5 years with us pushing top of the league then we have no chance we us getting beat each week by teams bringing 3,000 each game! The new season tickets holders could be vocal though:ffsparr:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Now we're premier league, maybe we could do that thing where they read out our goal scorers name, then read out his first name again, and we have to shout his surname. How cool would that be!

No thanks, still haunted by "Andy! JOHNSONNNN!!"

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Good, until we get thumped a couple of times. Like it or not our crowd is very fickle.

Bang right.
I hope that we get up for every game because if we don't then all you will hear is the full away end at every match, which is embarrassing.
There will be plenty for the moaners to feed off.

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
I just the opener isn't turned into a party i.e. Flags on seats, opera singers etc etc,it will just be a massive distraction and then we'll end up with egg on our face as the sixth City goal goes in. Focus the whole club on getting something from the game and the fans will look after the atmosphere.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
It won't happen, where have you been last few seasons

SAC

May 21, 2014
The problem is that so many people seem to think that any attempt to generate an atmosphere is tin-pot and therefore unattractive. People seem more worried about how other fans perceive them as opposed to not giving a toss and just enjoying themselves.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I just the opener isn't turned into a party i.e. Flags on seats, opera singers etc etc,it will just be a massive distraction and then we'll end up with egg on our face as the sixth City goal goes in. Focus the whole club on getting something from the game and the fans will look after the atmosphere.
Effin opera singers..... just about the worst idea in the history of sport.... they roll them out at Twickers... Sopranos trying to encourage a stadium of 82k mostly baritone beered up chaps.... clueless..... and when they started appearing at the Amex... we'll that just took the bleedin biscuit..... NO... for the love of God.... NO.

Anything else is ok by me.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here