Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southern Rail STRIKE details

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Which was the question I asked yesterday which you answered with:

my earlier view was wrong. my cynicism had got ahead of me, i was under the misunderstanding "suspended" strikes could still go ahead.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Question: We know the ASLEF strikes are off next week come-what-may, if the current talks broke down tomorrow, can we assume ASLEF will re-introduce an overtime ban with immediate effect?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Question: We know the ASLEF strikes are off next week come-what-may, if the current talks broke down tomorrow, can we assume ASLEF will re-introduce an overtime ban with immediate effect?

Yes but that will probably affect services week after next or whatever as they have to "wind down" the schedule.

albionite

May 20, 2009

Will have to give 7 days notice, up to drivers if they want to start straight away or wait the 7days. With the ot ban lifted a few drivers have rushed to put their names down for the extra money. But most are still refusing untill they find out what happens in this meeting.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
new Southern staff at Lewes this morning, dressed in police-style uniforms with high-viz stab jackets, nasty and aggressive stopping people without tickets. I don't blame anyone trying to bunk the train, they're over crowded, unreliable and sh*t.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
They've been played beautifully by Southern really haven't they. And the conductors lost those bonuses didn't they?
Lost their roles, lost their bonuses and no longer effectual when 'striking' as services run without them largely.

The TUC are happy to host talks without them too. Ouch.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm lost now?!

So Tuesday is just a reduced service not a full strike?

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here