Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa a Friday night sell out ?

If W3D P88 is in there then they are listing them. I can't load the seat map on my phone to check.

Yes, that's one of the available ones. I'm super confident it will sell too. £25 voucher seems a good deal IMO.

A good number has gone this evening. Guessing the exchange isn't automatic, so should see a few more seats open up in the morning when staff get in and process any exchange surveys that have been sent.

Very confident this will be:

Our largest league gate at the Amex
Our largest evening gate at the Amex
Maybe the best atmosphere at the Amex - Friday evenings are always good, but with a full house, a decent away following and our great form, it could be a memorable evening. Bring it on

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Yes, that's one of the available ones. I'm super confident it will sell too. £25 voucher seems a good deal IMO.

Cool, thanks. Hopefully it will sell. I'd love to be there but will have to put up with watching it (or more likely listening to it) from St Lucia instead!

hertsseagull

hertsseagull
May 15, 2011
Unfortunately can't go tomorrow due to combination of work/trains/living in Herts, have just put 3 tickets on the club's ticket exchange, East Stand Upper, Block E, Row N, just to the left of half way line! Enjoy if you snap them up.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Unfortunately can't go tomorrow due to combination of work/trains/living in Herts, have just put 3 tickets on the club's ticket exchange, East Stand Upper, Block E, Row N, just to the left of half way line! Enjoy if you snap them up.

What seat numbers i have purchase 3 in E 3F 656

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ticket exchange seems to be working well , there's now a pair of seats in N1G available if your'e quick .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
27 minutes left to list new tickets on the exchange before the facility for new listings slams shut.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If it wasn't for this thread on NSC, I'd not know about the ticket exchange.

Have the club emailed folk (and didn't bother with me) or something?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Only seen it because I happened to take a look on the club website this morning. Anyone who didn't would have missed it, I'm thinking. Not seen any emails about it.

Oh, and noticed that an adult STH who successfully 'sells' their ticket on the exchange gets £25 in vouchers for the club shop, rather than a £25 cash credit. Which may suit some, but may not necessarily suit others.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Good news to Mr Misery guts who bangs on and on about having nobody sat next to him for 5 seasons , tonight's the night me old mate .

5940bf6fb3da973fe9a1b8ead9806337.gif

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

I think I got something via facebook

They did a slightly better job for this game than for Norwich. For the Norwich game the only mention of it was a link on the page where you would be buying a ticket for the game! Needless to say, that link would have been as useful as a condom on Mars.

This time around that link is also there, but there was a news article on the website. I agree it did really need an email to STH's. If you ain't going to the game the chances are you will be less likely to visit the website due to being away or otherwise busy.

Anyhow, seems to be working as current availability is:-

North: 8
South: 4 (oddly includes one on S1F. This is not a season ticket area)
WSU: 13 (including a pair in W2H)
ESL: 25 (including a pair a E1A)
ESU: 42 (including 3 pair and one set of 4)
1901: 32

As it's 1230 I assume that's it. 92 to flog.

Edit: forgot WSL: 6 more here, so 98 to flog

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Ffs just seen bridge car park sold out and my son has been asked to play a match up at the whyteleafe centre at 5pm so won't be able to get down in time for park and ride! Anyone got a spare ticket?

Ffs just seen bridge car park sold out and my son has been asked to play a match up at the whyteleafe centre at 5pm so won't be able to get down in time for park and ride! Anyone got a spare ticket?

I would have thought train is your best hope.

Do we need to ask the club to start a 'Bridge Car Park Ticket Exchange' !!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
They did a slightly better job for this game than for Norwich. For the Norwich game the only mention of it was a link on the page where you would be buying a ticket for the game! Needless to say, that link would have been as useful as a condom on Mars.

This time around that link is also there, but there was a news article on the website. I agree it did really need an email to STH's. If you ain't going to the game the chances are you will be less likely to visit the website due to being away or otherwise busy.

Anyhow, seems to be working as current availability is:-

North: 8
South: 4 (oddly includes one on S1F. This is not a season ticket area)
WSU: 13 (including a pair in W2H)
ESL: 25 (including a pair a E1A)
ESU: 42 (including 3 pair and one set of 4)
1901: 32

As it's 1230 I assume that's it. 92 to flog.

Edit: forgot WSL: 6 more here, so 98 to flog

69 plus 32 1901.

At this rate we will sell every regular seat, and resell some too.

PG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here