Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Show your appreciation to Bozza here

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
After getting up this morning and switching on this little computerised box of tricks, I opened up IE. Up came a window (eventually) giving a new address. I cut/pasted this into the addy bar, hit return, and lo & behold....

NSC is back

Bozza, you are a star (until it goes belly-up again)
medium-smiley-133.gif
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Well done Bozza. I remain happy to pay up to a tenner a month towards NSC's costs. If you, or the billpayer, could send me your address by PM I'll pop a cheque in the post.

Sad as it may be to admit it, life's not the same without NSC.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Nice one - glad to see NSC back again.
I reckon that loads of people would contribute financially to NSC. Why not set up a paypal account and post a link on the site. Makes it so much easier.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Fantastic Bozza

After a productive day in front of the PC yesterday, my work and study can once more grind to a halt!

:dance:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Well done Bozza, certainly loads each page very fast now, great stuff!

If you are still needing money to pay bandwidth charges I would happily contribute occassionally via Paypal or similar.

Many of the users on here post a hell of a lot so I'm sure that a contribution of few quid now and again for he pleasure isn't asking a lot.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Well done Bozza, nice one.

Have to say about the payment thing though, it's kinda dangerous territory. You can't make everyone pay, some people simply couldn't. But then making it voluntary wouldn't attract much, unless you included "bonuses" for people that paid, such as only they have avatars? Maybe other ideas, but leaving it all equal with voluntary payment might not raise much.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
although i'm not in your good books , you are a top man bozza :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here