Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Wow. What a massive lack of ambition.

Always be remembered for the part he played last season but you just sense something wasn't right between both parties, in Bloom we trust.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Staggering move by Stockdale. Simply staggering.

I don't have a bad word to say about him, and he'll ALWAYS have a special place with the Albion, but what IS he thinking?

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

No tears from me, if the club thought he was good enough, he would have got the longer contract. So that tells you all you need to know.

Capable of great heights but alas too many inexplicable lows. Hope the Aussie brings us more consistency

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This thread will be full of Birmingham fans lurking soon enough.

They have a good keeper who has made a complete tit of himself on Twitter. Definitely Premier league standard but I suspect we will replace him with someone just as good but cheaper.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Birmingham?? F***ing hell.

Whatever happened to that "family comes first" tweet? They must be paying fortunes because I am currently spending a huge amount of time working there and can confirm it's still a shithole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He doesn't have to live there though. Could live half way between Brum and Leeds so easier for his family.

Disappointed he's gone but wish him well.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Playing in front of 17k in the Championship or 30k in the Premier League. A no brainier, Birmingham all the way. Something must have happened with him and the management here surely...
:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here