[Albion] Joe Gomez

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sorry has he actually been spotted? I'm sceptical

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Under 21 so wouldn't have to be one of the registered 25 man squad, so that would be a bonus.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Can I be the first to admit that I needed some help from Google to find out who he is.
He seems to have a good pedigree.

You're not alone. So did I.

He's got the same birthday as my wife and my dad, so he's got to be OK>.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Very promising young player....i just hope we give him what he wants to get the deal done before someone else does.

That's a gigantic leap forward, you presume, that because someone, allegedly, saw someone who looked like him, at the training ground, that we are automatically trying to put a deal together to sign him?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Injured for a lot of last season but I've got a couple of Liverpool supporting friends that rave about him. Not in the standard Liverpool way of massively over-hyping all of their players either, they genuinely think he's got cracking potential.

May 24, 2017
That's a gigantic leap forward, you presume, that because someone, allegedly, saw someone who looked like him, at the training ground, that we are automatically trying to put a deal together to sign him?

Eh....if and it's a big if...he was at the ground what are we supposed to presume?....that he's doing a bit of sight seeing!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I have never posted info like this before. I received the info from someone whom I trust. He was definitely there yesterday. Whether anything comes of it I don't know. That's all.

Cheers pal

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Would tick a few boxes.
Potentially a very decent signing.
Has also been linked with Bournemouth, fee quoted 10 million.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I have never posted info like this before. I received the info from someone whom I trust. He was definitely there yesterday. Whether anything comes of it I don't know. That's all.

If it's true then I'm not sure that person is going to trust you any more for posting confidential information on a fans website, I understand the club are quite strict on that sort of thing.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would tick a few boxes.
Potentially a very decent signing.
Has also been linked with Bournemouth, fee quoted 10 million.

to be fair, Bournemouth won't look at anyone for less than £ 10 Million these days....Maybe £ 9 Million at a push..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here