Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Polo Shirts

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As mentioned oin other threads I want a XXXL Royal Blue Polo shirt with a club badge on but the club do not sell them I am considering buying a 3XL shirt from Sports Direct and a cheap item with the badge on from the shop then getting wife to cut the badge off and sew it on my Polo shirt. Is that practical and also is it infringing any rights etc. This is assuming that you cannot just buy the badge anywhere.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I think you will be ok BG..

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
As mentioned oin other threads I want a XXXL Royal Blue Polo shirt with a club badge on but the club do not sell them I am considering buying a 3XL shirt from Sports Direct and a cheap item with the badge on from the shop then getting wife to cut the badge off and sew it on my Polo shirt. Is that practical and also is it infringing any rights etc. This is assuming that you cannot just buy the badge anywhere.

you can order one from seagulls downunder on facebook.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Have you tried, going on a diet?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Nike Polo, bit of TippEx, job's a good 'un

bg.jpg

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I have one thats in mint condition BG :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here