Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The way things stand today, how optimistic are you of a top 6 finish

Gut feeling on where we'll finsih the season

• Total voters

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Definitely top six. So what if we've got two hard away games coming up, the season is 46 games long. My cup is always half full, never half empty.....like 67% of you lot on here

Old Town Seagull

Jul 2, 2010
Saltdean
Definately top 6 - if we win at Reading tomorrow ( a tough ask I know but !!!) we will only jut be outside with key players returning to the team / squad in the next 4 to 8 weeks. Keep believing :)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Probably in the top 10, but I'm not especially confident we'll end up in the Play Off places tbh. Still, as somebody once said (every week): "Football is a funny old game".

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Depends on our luck - at the moment we are having nothing but bad, but what goes around comes around.

If we can get the key men fit and keep the others fit, then we have a good enough squad for top 4.
If we don't, then next year top 3, with even more strengthening:)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Top 6. We've got a better squad, a fully fit Ulloa, and all this stuff about the league being stronger is a load of balls.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
That Millwall game was a good barometer today. Beaten at home 5-1 by Derby, yet nearly beat us in their last game. The early season injuries are going to hurt us too much.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
That Millwall game was a good barometer today. Beaten at home 5-1 by Derby, yet nearly beat us in their last game. The early season injuries are going to hurt us too much.

It's worth mentioning that 3 of Derby's goals came after the sending off on 50 minutes.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Around mid-table will be fine if we see good attacking football at home, relieved we are not in Palaces position of having to face Man U, Liverpool Arsenal etc.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
10th. A striker short this season.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm optimistic of Top 6, but I wouldn't see Top 10 as any kind of disaster.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here