Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daniel pudil, Jamie Murphy and Johnny Russell

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
We will have to pay good money for these, so I am pessimistic. They would be good signings though.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Is he a player that you think Derby could look to move on?

tbh, i think it depends on Ince, if he comes in then yes. I said somewhere before, if players are being linked than either the club or agent are making the noises....

Would he suit a role playing behind a lone striker, in Texeira's position?

not in my opinion, could play in a 2 up though.

He plays wide though, doesn't he? He's a player I've always been impressed with when I've watched Derby.

he does, sorry for my curt original response! I like him, very popular player, would be sad to see him go.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Russell would be a cracking signing. Absolute belter of a player. The only alarm bells are that, if Derby are getting rid of him they will be bringing in someone even better. It's looking like a tough league next season. It's also looking like we are prepared to spend.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Why don't we announce names that we are not interested in and then they will all get bought leaving the ones we are interested in available.
Just a thought.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
On the subject of Derby..

image.jpg1_3.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Where does it say that Dunk has been sold?
It doesn't. The conjecture is that does any extra cash for Dunk we may or may not get, mean we are upping our spending, or is the spending level still the same as before any incoming cash.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I've said it a few times already but if we get (a fit) Bobby and a couple of decent wingers who can run without hesitating we'll win more than lose games. Keep the midfield fit too and we'll be top 10 at least.
What are our odds of top 6 this year...?

(Glass half full, me)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, yes and yes please to these three.

And a massive Yes please to Bobby's return.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here