Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Knockaert moving ....

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Petrosinella, Petrosinella, let down your hair...

Excellent, I was shown a rapunzel type joke / gif, a couple of years ago.
If you can picture the maiden brushing her ginger hair with no clothes on, then pan up following her hair all the way to her nether regions.
You have to see it to appreciate it :thumbsup:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Of course it IS means tested!

Do you think 19 year old Wayne from Hangleton, caught gunning his Vauxhall Nova (nice purple neons under the trim) down the A27, would have been fined £20,000!?

I’m talking about the £170 victim surcharge, hence my reference to a few minutes work (for AK).

Read the thread, Wayne!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Why do I need to have seen the inside of a court to have the opinion that anyone driving erratically 40MPH over the speed limit should be banned and need to take his test again? The more people off the roads the better.

Because you might then have an understanding of proportionality and how common (relatively) Careless Driving offences are. A ban and a retest are more in the realm of Dangerous Driving rather than Careless.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wow RRP is FROM £164000 new!

He probably leases it for about £200 a month. Some of the 'footballer' leasing deals are outrageous

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
PC Winter, who became an officer last week, described the encounter with Knockaert as "the worst example of impatient, arrogant and intimidating driving he had ever seen".[/I]
Clearly never seen me driving.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I would have been with you if that were the case.

'The French winger, reportedly on £45,000 a week, was clocked cruising on the A27 between the Hove and Shoreham junction 40mph above the speed limit on September 13 last year. '

40mph over the speed limit, not in a 40mph zone.

£45k a week?!

Last edited:

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
Do the player's contracts have a clause regarding this sort of thing? If they feel this brings the Club into disrepute can they take action? He is supposed to be a role model, but the offence was, presumably, during his own time. I do think Club displeasure should be demonstrated, if only in private.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It happened two days before we lost at Bournemouth on a Friday night. I remember Solly scoring a header but can’t remember if AK played. Anyone?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
All over the evening news for all the wrong reasons for the second night running. Utterly embarrassing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
All over the evening news for all the wrong reasons for the second night running. Utterly embarrassing.
You're embarrassed? Jesus, man up a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here