Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will the next Tory leader

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Somebody horribly unelectable, one hopes. Hunt or Johnson or Patel or, well, there's quite a lot to choose from.

I imagine it will fall in Davis' plate

David Davis noooooooooooooooooo even one of the leading lights of the leave campain said he's useless

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Love to See the Mogg as new leader , but i think its a Tad early in his career

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Underneath he is an unpleasant individual? And you know this how? I've no idea what he is like, I've never met him. Have you?
It's the type of comment you expect on a thread like this. Anyone who is well-spoken, smartly-dressed and from a privileged background is fair game for labour supporters. Evidence or no evidence.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What a PM from a minority party who didnt gain enough seats? Probably still a better option than Corbyn and could do a deal with Caroline Lucas as Chancellor of The Exchequer as the only MP in her party.

Joking aside, Caroline Lucas would be an excellent addition to any front bench.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Who cares? Same old tory bollocks will continue whoever it is

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
They've had women only shortlists for years and even then whilst the Tories last leadership contest came down to 2 women, Labour still had 2 middle-class, middle-aged white blokes.

Even now Labour tell us that somehow having Corbyn as PM would be better for feminism than Theresa May. Go figure.

Great example of why thick people vote Tory

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here