Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many players live locally?

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Saltdean is Dull, stuck in the middle of no where on a seafront road that is rammed with traffic every day. Why would a footballer with a very good income want to live there

Why dont you go and ask him yourself - I can provide the address if you really want to know the answer.

Lived there 18 years myself now & love the place.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
He moved into the new house in Withdean about 2 months ago. Very much doubt he's moving again.
He actually gave me a little wave today as I let him manoeuvre his car onto his drive, me sitting there with BHA plates on my car!:lol: It's not the best stretch of road outside those houses (fairly tight/unsighted bends), so must be a bit of a pain at times.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
He actually gave me a little wave today as I let him manoeuvre his car onto his drive, me sitting there with BHA plates on my car!:lol: It's not the best stretch of road outside those houses (fairly tight/unsighted bends), so must be a bit of a pain at times.

But lovely views out the back of the house!

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
KLL was moved from the marina and Hurst as he stuck a massive satellite dish on the side of the house to pick up foreign tv.
Landlord of both places wasn't impressed or with his antics. So the club ended up putting him in BH. And as some of you say, he's been there a while no.

Rosenior lives on Shirley Drive, not too far from Tongdean Rd.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here