Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield is going to be CRAP!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
We're clearly not up for it this season.

They're unbeaten in 6.
Top of the league.

We've already lost a 1/3 of the games we lost last season.

0-4

:(

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Can see a 0-6 defeat with the team Hughton puts out as he'll make 5 changes apart from Stockdale.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

They're unbeaten in 6.
Top of the league.

0-4

How long have you supported the Albion ?

You should know.... Shit season, followed by good season, followed by shit season, followed by shit season, followed by good season, followed by shit season, followed by good season..... You get it yet..... 90% of clubs follow the same scenario.... We're nothing special because you or I follow them, it's a game if you don't like the fact we are shit occasionally follow A BIG CLUB like Chelsea....

Oh hang on second.....

they can be shit too...

I can't help you.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
How long have you supported the Albion ?

You should know.... Shit season, followed by good season, followed by shit season, followed by shit season, followed by good season, followed by shit season, followed by good season..... You get it yet..... 90% of clubs follow the same scenario.... We're nothing special because you or I follow them, it's a game if you don't like the fact we are shit occasionally follow A BIG CLUB like Chelsea....

Oh hang on second.....

they can be shit too...

I can't help you.

Rather like this, it is actually what football is all about !!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
A poor defeat at home and all the usual cretins come out the woodwork, Boy Blue, Carteater etc.
Silent when we win full of crap when we lose.
Naff off and support Man City, do us all a favour.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Huddersfield have started well but there's no way they'll be able to keep up their high intensity pressing game for long so hopefully it will be the game we turn things around.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Huddersfield have started well but there's no way they'll be able to keep up their high intensity pressing game for long so hopefully it will be the game we turn things around.

Quite right we move on.
No way will Chris accept today, he will sort it out for Tuesday.
No moaning, but we have not played well for 3 games now and I am getting concerned but I also have faith that we have enough quality to change it.

Aug 25, 2016

They're unbeaten in 6.
Top of the league.

0-4

Just very sad on all levels. Do the team a favour a stay away Tuesday as I don't see how real fan could post such rubbish. Yes it was bad today but for gods sake 5 defeats in the whole of last season and after one poor game you post such crap. But looking back at your post history I think your just a troll as you don't ever seem to be at any of our games. I be there Tuesday and I bet you any money we won't lose 4-0.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really pleased we get to play the runaway leaders so soon after that massively disappointing display. Exaxtly the sort of game where Albion will turn on the style again I believe. I would rest Stockdale for this game though, if it was down to me..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here