Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Several players having off days, perhaps we will take a risk and put Stephens on for the second half to help out our overrun (at times) midfield. Still plenty of time to turn it around.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Unfortunately, CH is to blame at the moment. If you go into a game, away from home, against a team that have an equal level of ability, if not more, than your own team, and then you're arrogant enough not to slightly alter your game plan to that opposition, then you deserve to get beaten. They're dominating the game because they have an extra guy where it matters, in the middle of the pitch. Football really is a simple game in that respect.

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
Completely over run in midfield. It doesn't help that Duffy keeps lumping it forward and Murray can't keep hold of the ball today so it keeps on coming back.

So many defensive errors

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Well, I've been saying that Bong is now the weaklink since the start of the season and I was panned. :thumbsup: Just because I notice these things before everyone else, shouldn't bring the haters.

We started badly at Derby and got stronger, weather this storm and let them worry about us when we get on top, which at some point we will.

I got flamed when I said he's our weak link in pre season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Need changes and now. If Hughton is waiting till half time for team talk then the game could be over by then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here