Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Small minority of idiots in our support today

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This.....I saw a lot of what happened and it was just the usual twattishness from a very small number of knobs who can’t handle a few drinks and think they can do what they want and mess up someone else’s day in the process. 8-10 of them crammed into about 5 seats (one other guy turned up as he was supposed to be there, he gave up trying to get to his own seat and wandered off)

As others have said, on the terraces the knobs could all stand together and act like knobs, but with ticketing as it is they now get allocate seats presumably miles apart, but all pile in to the stands at 2.57 and expect to stick together and **** everyone else.

Not sure what the answer is.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04clpd7h0b0

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Strange that you should pick on that post ..what is well out of order is what happened to the person/s who started the thread..especially since you are a seasoned away supporter who has experienced problems

I agree with Ernest. Posting it on Nsc doesn't help anyone. The proper channel for complaints is via the club.
I would have said something at the game to a steward.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Nope. This group were doing the same in the championship for the last 2-3 seasons (presumably when they got their ID)........but it was almost always possible to move away from them due to the swathes of empty seats [emoji849][emoji16]

At the Wolves away game Easter 2017, a group like that took over our row. Centre, back. It was chaotic, about 40 of us crammed in 28 seats. But on the day, the euphoria of the Albion's moment meant everyone forgot about it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Report their seat numbers to the club instead of whinging on a message board

I didn’t have you down as a grass enteddybear?

How the times have changed

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I agree with Ernest. Posting it on Nsc doesn't help anyone. The proper channel for complaints is via the club.

Which is why I said both...its a perfectly natural and I think understandable human response to 'moan' ...I they did do it n a pretty controlled way...personally I doubt a certain posters motives especially as I would be very surprised even bothered to go away like yourself...also its not as though he didnt say something ..and was relaying part of his experience of the game

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

NSC is built on chatting through sundry issues, including these. It makes it one of the best football forums, with no dictators or bullies restricting the breadth of subjects (which I've seen elsewhere).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
didn't notice any was to pissed jumping up and down singing songs and supporting my team???

But not repeatedly spitting on a middle aged Brighton supporter's back, etc etc, though, presumably? Or reading a small bit of a thread and venturing a (still pissed) opinion . . . <sigh>

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
At the Wolves away game Easter 2017, a group like that took over our row. Centre, back. It was chaotic, about 40 of us crammed in 28 seats. But on the day, the euphoria of the Albion's moment meant everyone forgot about it.

Fair point......if we were winning I suspect it might have been more tolerated. Tensions always higher when were loose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here