Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who watches Springwatch .

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Wanders off”, you thick, lump of shit.

Commas are important, you snidey, little arse-wipe.

Comma inside the end speech marks, and you only need singular marks because you're not quoting reported speech. Also, no need for the comma between 'thick' and 'lump,' or 'snidely' and 'little,' you flagon of concentrated, and therefore rancid, badger's piss.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I assumed this was going to be a thread asking why Springwatch is not called Summerwatch given when it's on.

You can stick any meteorological references, or similar, that state it is currently Spring as it most clearly is not Spring.

Back on topic: yes.

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
Springwatch and Winterwatch are must see TV - not least for Chris Packham's attitude to live broadcasting.

A year or so ago he closed Winterwatch with the memorable link, "Join us tomorrow, when I'll be getting Michaella out of bed to show her black cock in the flesh."

He signed off one programme last week with "Don't forget to tune in tomorrow night when me and Michaela will be comparing tits"...

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
He signed off one programme last week with "Don't forget to tune in tomorrow night when me and Michaela will be comparing tits"...

For a few series, Chris also inserted (oo err) song titles from his favourite singers and bands into the programmes. One series had song titles from The Smiths, another series he incorporated the titles of Bowie songs: 'There might not be life on Mars, but there is certainly life down on the south coast where Martin is....". There were various others.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Comma inside the end speech marks, and you only need singular marks because you're not quoting reported speech. Also, no need for the comma between 'thick' and 'lump,' or 'snidely' and 'little,' you flagon of concentrated, and therefore rancid, badger's piss.

Sorry.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I assumed this was going to be a thread asking why Springwatch is not called Summerwatch given when it's on.

You can stick any meteorological references, or similar, that state it is currently Spring as it most clearly is not Spring.

Back on topic: yes.

Ok, we'll go with atronomical references and say it isn't summer until the solstice on 21st June.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I'm currently working on getting my local badger to come around a little earlier. He was waiting at the door for a handful of dry dog food by 10 o'clock last night.

Chopped apple and peanuts tonight. I'm a veritable Egon Ronay of badger food.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

do you two love each other and this is just for show?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Missing Hughes-Games.:down:

You're not the only one, according to Camilla Long, who reviewed Springwatch in the The Sunday Times last weekend...

"Barely a moment went by without him [Chris Packham] putting down his co-presenter, Michaela Strachan. First, he made it clear he was disappointed that she wasn't Martin, one of the previous presenters who left in February due to being too white and too male."

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here