Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Mooy

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think people are deluded if they think Mooy would chose Brighton over Huddersfield if Man City decide to loan or sell him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't have a problem with 'Field having to spend £10m just to get one position back to where they were...

...A Championship play-off side with no chance of breaking into the top 2.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

I think people are deluded if they think Mooy would chose Brighton over Huddersfield if Man City decide to loan or sell him.

Well it could all come down to wages, sign on fee and contract length, but it seems our interest has cooled anyway.

I don't have a problem with 'Field having to spend £10m just to get one position back to where they were...

...A Championship play-off side with no chance of breaking into the top 2.

If you read the article it makes it clear WHY we've cooled our interest... we have higher priority targets in that position.. that's the right reason to cool our interest. Now, let's hope THOSE targets are keen to join!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

Ooh we've been to the Goldstone and Connor Goldson, oh, anywhere we could run
Took the cock of Sammy Baldock and we made love in the sun
But we've ran out of places due to Leeds fans faces because we've had to be free
We've been to Portslade, but we've never been to Mooy.

(imo)

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Ooh we've been to the Goldstone and Connor Goldson, oh, anywhere we could run
Took the cock of Sammy Baldock and we made love in the sun
But we've ran out of places due to Leeds fans faces because we've had to be free
We've been to Portslade, but we've never been to Mooy.

(imo)

Thought you were kosh for a moment there

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Can't say I'm disappointed

Feel we need better myself, especially for a £10m price tag. The fact he isn't our No1 target and we are cooling our interest leads me to believe we must be close to our preferred target.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Feel we need better myself, especially for a £10m price tag. The fact he isn't our No1 target and we are cooling our interest leads me to believe we must be close to our preferred target.

You think, I think we are struggling to be honest with the now inflated price tags because we is big time charlies now & Barber and the likes are slowing going through a list of bargains and everytime we knock on a door or send a fax the price shoots up, we missed out on an absolute bargain in Will Hughes.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

More likely the 10 million price tag has frightened us off. I cannot see us paying anything near that for Mooy but for a renown striker I could see us breaking our transfer record.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
More likely the 10 million price tag has frightened us off. I cannot see us paying anything near that for Mooy but for a renown striker I could see us breaking our transfer record.
We've known about the £10 million price for 3 weeks, remained interested and then all of a sudden it's frightened us off ? That doesn't seem credible to me.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham

That's where I am with this one. If as reported Huddersfield have agreed a 10m price tag I just couldn't see us paying that for this player.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I cant see anything other than loans coming from clubs in England.

All our business will be from Europe and rightly so looking at the Value.

Im sure we must be able to find an absolute baller of a central midfielder for 10 million abroad !

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I met Mooy at an awards evening and I thought he was a bit on the dim side. Not your typical outgoing Aussie by any means.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here