Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did anyone hear that loud bang around Preston Park a few minutes ago?

D

Deleted User X18H

Sounded like it had more depth than your average firework.

Woke all of us up.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I believe that was the end of the Withdean ERA as the Premier League ERA begins. Now we are truly Premier League ready. Well, it should have ended with a bang.

D

Deleted User X18H

According to Twitter it was heard from Preston Park to Elm Grove and up to Fiveways. Too loud for a firework.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
My Mrs just rolled over and performed her routine daily trump. Could've been that.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Sorry folks....thats what a curried egg and mixed bean salad does for you......washed down with four pints of rough cider.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I heard it on lewes road!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Saw folks mentioning it on twitter but no one knew what it was. Never heard it over in BN3

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Was quarter past midnight. Remember looking at my watch. Helluva bang, totally unlike a normal firework or car backfiring. Sounded like some kind of metal canister exploding. Loud enough to set all the seagulls in the area squawking. Fully expected to hear police sirens shortly after, but never did. Odd.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
If you talk to your own colleague, Jo, or read your own online publication, there is mention of the Bomb Disposal squad in Bevendean.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here