Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Houghton to blame?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Has he lost the dressing room post Wigan? What on earth has gone on that means he can't guide that squad to one win in 3? I'm now questioning if he has what is required to get the best out of this squad next season.

I can't quite believe we've ****ed that up.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Has he lost the dressing room post Wigan? What on earth has gone on that means he can't guide that squad to one win in 3? I'm now questioning if he has what is required to get the best out of this squad next season.

You have to be special to start a thread with this spelling. Special.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
He's definitely lost the dressing room. I honestly fear that we'll struggle to make the top six next season. He must go now.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Pretty sure it's nothing to do with him.

50add7342ce45ee892cfc47c5b01aab4.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Think Bozza should impose a 24 hour moratorium on thread-starting. Too many idiots are starting 'Look at me, I'm an idiot' threads.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I find it very difficult, after his two years or so at the club, to respond seriously to anyone who refers to him as 'Houghton'.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
He's definitely lost the dressing room. I honestly fear that we'll struggle to make the top six next season. He must go now.

Even if we do we'll lose in the play offs..

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Think Bozza should impose a 24 hour moratorium on thread-starting. Too many idiots are starting 'Look at me, I'm an idiot' threads.

The OP is clearly having a bit of a chuckle,doesn't stop desperate,sad individuals running to the ref waving imaginary cards though.
Have a good summer x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The OP is clearly having a bit of a chuckle,doesn't stop desperate,sad individuals running to the ref waving imaginary cards though.
Have a good summer x
Oh so very sorry. Didn't notice it was supposed to be humour - he certainly concealed that very well!.

OK - Ha Ha Ha! There, that better? I may have missed the devastating humour until you were kind enough to point it out to me, but at least I'm not sad and desperate enough to blow f***ing kisses to people on a f***ing football message board. Now p*** off! (no XXs).

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Embarrassing.

Seriously, you can't even get our manager's name right, and yet you 'blame' him for our best season in 34 years.

It cannot imagine what it must be like to be you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Oh so very sorry. Didn't notice it was supposed to be humour - he certainly concealed that very well!.

OK - Ha Ha Ha! There, that better? I may have missed the devastating humour until you were kind enough to point it out to me, but at least I'm not sad and desperate enough to blow f***ing kisses to people on a f***ing football message board. Now p*** off! (no XXs).

Haha,go and have a beer and a Sherman mate,most of all enjoy yer summer x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Embarrassing.

Seriously, you can't even get our manager's name right, and yet you 'blame' him for our best season in 34 years.

It cannot imagine what it must be like to be you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION] isn't killing defenceless animals or making horses dance he is never happy.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
While not wanting to criticise him at all, I think today it was maybe him that cost us, he sat too deep today and invited pressure, which given our position was a bit silly, considering we were playing against 10 men, in the premier league the quality of players will punish us in these situations.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
From what I have heard the players have been celebrating the promotion somewhat exuberantly since Wigan.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here