Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO BHAFC Players: How Much Do You Want It?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
This deserves a bump. Bit disappointed with the reaction 'the main aim has been achieved', etc. This is massive. Arguably the biggest achievement ever for our club if we do it. I really hope the players realise how much it means.

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This deserves a bump. Bit disappointed with the reaction 'the main aim has been achieved', etc. This is massive. Arguably the biggest achievement ever for our club if we do it. I really hope the players realise how much it means.

Expectation-the clubs that is,has risen and continues to rise,i/we must be desperate for the Title,we have won promotion (unbelievable) but with 3 games to go and 7 point clear & a chance for glory? for a title we have never won,it would leave me a touch disappointed.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
We didn't take our foot off the pedal with promotion, because the very next week, we took the title at Walsall. Then we relaxed, when the job was done.
I would argue against your memory of that campaign, the team still had four matches to play after winning the championship two were away which they drew both (acceptable results) two at home against the sides who finished second and third respectively Southampton we were the better side and were leading for most of the game until a "foul" (my opinion) by the Southampton keeper on Glen Murray effectively ended his season, this ought to have been a penalty but was not given, then Southampton scored two very late goals to turn the result around and the Huddersfield match went very similarly also ending with a late winner for them, both games could easily and maybe should have ended with home wins. The players did not ease up and were unfortunate, just as they were against both Norwich and Bristol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here